Product code: 75363101
- Ideal for adults and children aged 12 and over
- Steers like a bike
- Wider footplate for larger feet
- Foldable with an adjustable handlebar
- Max weight of rider 95kg
- Swiss designed and engineered
- Adjustable Handlebar: With the adjustable handlebar (66cm-98cm) you can ensure you have the right stance. It also makes the scooter suitable for older children and adults.
- Fatties Wheels: Each 120mm wheel has a large footprint for increased stability, control and confidence.
- Kickstand: With the kickstand, the scooter can stand upright all by itself.
Power through the urban landscape with this superbly constructed scooter from Micro. Swiss construction combines with an innovative design for a scooter you can depend on.
This scooter steers like a bike for enhanced control and has a wider footplate for larger feet. The rear brake ensures you stay in control.
'Fatties’ wheels deliver extra stability and grip for increased confidence and control. Adjust the handlebar height on the Micro Rocket so it’s just right for you. A kickstand enables the scooter to stand upright by itself.
Don't forget the accessories!
Click here to choose from a wide range of helmets, bags, bells and decorations for a scooter that's as individual as you are!
- Assembly Required
- Self-assembly required
- H96 x W10 x L79cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Maximum User Weight
- Micro Scooter Type
- Micro Adult Scooter
- Suitable From
- Scooters & Scooter Accessories
- Protective equipment should be worn. Not to be used in traffic. 100 kg max.
The first Micro scooter was invented in Switzerland when a group of friends wanted a quicker way to get from A to B without relying on bulky bikes or having to haul their car out of the garage. Since then, they have sold millions of their streamlined folding scooters around the world.
After spotting the Swiss scooter in a Clapham playground, two mums, Anna and Philippa, teamed up to distribute Micro scooters in the UK and share their passion for Micro’s bright idea with the nation. John Lewis was the first big name to stock the ingenious new toy, and now Anna and Philippa have helped to sell one million scooters to British children.More from Micro
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm Saturday
- This item is not available for Collect+
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy