Maxi Micro Scooter, 6-12 years, Silver
- Adjustable handlebar 67-93cm
- Award winning
- Intuitive lean and steer system
- Stem can be removed
- Replacement parts available (sold separately)
- Wheel diameter: 120mm/80mm
The Maxi Micro scooter is based on the Mini scooter design but with older riders in mind. It’s reinforced to support bigger children and is built with an adjustable handlebar that can grow with your child.
Featuring tilt and lean steering to ease riding, the Maxi is an ideal step-up from the micro. The styling is sharper and edgier, while remaining light and fun. The Maxi comes with an easy grip T-bar handle and is a robust and well balanced model.
Your child will grow in confidence as they feel more balanced and stable on the 3-wheel design. Plus, children can easily carry this lightweight scooter.
The Maxi Micro is an outstanding example of Swiss design and engineering. Made from long-lasting and durable parts, it’s a quiet, smooth ride that won’t rattle or shake. Replacement parts available (sold separately) are available.
The Maxi Micro can easily be passed on to a younger brother or sister when the time comes, making it a great investment as well a superb toy.
Don't forget the accessories!
Click here to choose from a wide range of helmets, bags, bells and decorations for a scooter that's as individual as you are!
- Assembly Required
- Self-assembly required
- 92 x 26 x 58cm. Retail box: 26 x 16 x 60cm.
- Maximum User Weight
- Micro Scooter Type
- Maxi Micro Scooter (6-12 years)
- Model name / number
- Suitable From
- 6 years
- Scooters & Scooter Accessories
- Not suitable for children under 6 years.
- Protective equipment should be worn. Not to be used in traffic. 50kg max.
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Thursday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Thursday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy