Miele DA2570 Built-In Cooker Hood, Stainless Steel
Create the ideal cooking climate in your kitchen with the DA2570 Built-In Cooker Hood from Miele.
With built-in Con@ctivity 2.0 technology, this hood can link up to your compatible Miele hob and automatically adjust fan power to its settings. After cooking, you can set the run-on function and let the fan work its magic for another 5 or 15 minutes. These features are fuelled by a range of powerful motors and radial fans on both sides to boost airflow quietly. This way, your kitchen will have crystal-clear air, whatever you’re cooking.
A energy rating
Boasting an impressive A energy rating, you can rely on this efficient cooker hood to help you make savings on your energy bills while maintaining a green home.
3 speeds and booster
The DA2570 delivers 3 different stages of extraction power, with an optional booster function that provides a powerful 600m³/h airflow, for when you need a quick blast of extra power to help clear the air.
The design of the DA2570 features bright and energy efficient LED lighting, 2 grease filters and light-touch push-buttons to control the intensity of extraction, all upon an entirely stainless steel body. Located behind the grease filters is Miele's clean cover - a sealed, smooth surface that's easy to clean and protects you from coming into contact with cables and motor components.
- Airflow Rate
- Cooker Hood Type
- H32.6cm x W70.2cm x 40.2cm
- Ducting diameter Information Diameter of the ducting hose you'll need
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Minimum hob clearance Information Minimum safety height required above the hob
- Model name / number
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Vent Type
- Extraction and Recirculation
- Delivered directly by our approved suppliers. Product delivered by our supplier usually in 3 days, depending on postcode Choose your delivery date from the slots shown in checkout
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Extract what you need for your kitchen