Miele FN24062WS Freezer, A++ Energy Rating, 60cm Wide, White
Enjoy the ease and convenience of frozen food with Miele's spacious FN24062WS freestanding freezer.
Awarded an impressive A++ energy rating, you can rely on the FN24062WS Freezer from Miele to help you save on your energy bills while maintaining an environmentally friendly home.
Beautifully designed in a sleek white finish, this freestanding freezer is both convenient and quiet. The generous 185L capacity is shared between 6 large drawers, all of which are sealed for added protection in case of spillage. The stainless steel-coloured door handle features Miele's EasyOpen design to minimise damage to the seal and prolong the life of your appliance, while the door can be hinged from the right or left to suit the plan of your kitchen.
This clever feature quickly decreases the freezer's temperature to its lowest value for a short period of time to preserve the quality of fresh foods. As soon as they reach their frozen state, the temperature can be returned to normal by simply pressing the same button. Even if you forget, the freezer will automatically revert to the ideal temperature.
Inside the freezer, frost-free technology works to collect and drain away moisture, meaning you won't ever need to defrost it. What's more, a built-in alarm protects your food by alerting you if the door is accidentally left open for too long, or if the temperature inside the freezer rises suddenly.
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Appliance Width
- Audible Temperature Alarm Information With this alarm you'll never have to worry about frozen items losing their cool. When temperatures reach above freezing, an alarm sounds to make sure you have a safeguard against melting food.
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- Backing material
- Aluminium laminate
- Chiller Zone Information This zone works at a lower temperature to ensure the flavour, nutrients and freshness of your perishable food is maintained for longer.
- Defrost Type Information The method used to defrost a fridge freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up
- Frost Free
- H145cm x W60cm x D63cm
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information How much electricity the item would use over a year
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- Holiday Mode Information Putting your appliance into Holiday Mode conserves power when you are away
- Integrated Hinging Type
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature Information This appliance should always operate in conditions where the temperature remains below this number.
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature Information The coolest temperature in which this appliance can operate. Appliances with a minimum operating temperature of 10°C or higher are not to be used in outdoors. Some appliances can withstand cooler conditions making them ideal for use in garages and sheds.
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Freezer Shelves
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- Quiet Mark
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
- Delivered directly by our approved suppliers. Product delivered by our supplier usually in 3 days, depending on postcode Choose your delivery date from the slots shown in checkout
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
We'll help you choose the right freezer for your home