Save £30 when you trade in your old appliance.
Tick the disposal option on the product page and enter TRADEIN3020 at the end of checkout to receive £30 discount plus £20 disposal cost.
Terms and conditions
The offer is only available if the customer agrees to dispose of an appliance he or she already owns by entering the promotional code, and allowing John Lewis & Partners or its delivery agents to collect and dispose of their old appliance on delivery of the new one. If the customer wishes to return the product, only the discounted price paid will be refunded and the old appliance will not be returned. Also available in John Lewis & Partners shops.
Claim £50 cashback (via redemption)
For full terms and conditions and how to claim, click here.
The supplier may ask you to produce a copy of your VAT receipt.
Click here to view steps on how to obtain a VAT receipt.
Make it easy to claim the redemption offer later when your product has arrived by bookmarking the claim form page link now.
5 years Added Care for your home appliance (includes guarantee period)
All electrical products you buy from us are guaranteed for a minimum of 2 years, at no extra cost. With Added Care, you'll enjoy the same benefits for a period of up to 5 years, while also adding further benefits not included in the original guarantee. More about Added Care
What this includes
- Disconnection of your old appliance
- Connection to an unobstructed 13 amp 3 pin electrical socket and mains water and waste within 1 metre of where the appliance is going
- Electrical circuit test
- Machine test and demonstration of basic controls
- Removal of all packaging
- We can't connect to hardwired sockets, only 3 pin electrical sockets We'll need to turn the water off at the isolation valve, which is usually found on the plumbing behind old appliance. If this has seized due to limescale, we won't be able to continue
- We won't install in a bath/shower room, or in an unheated out-building such as a detached garage
- If going under a worktop, make sure there's enough clearance (87cm from floor to underside)
- If going from integrated to freestanding, please remove the plinth and the decor door before our team's arrival
- We'll give you the transit bolts for you to keep in case you need to move the appliance to another property
What this includes
- Removal of your old appliance for reuse or recycling
- Unless you've bought a dishwasher installation, your appliance must be disconnected before our team's arrival
Product code: 81702915
With low water consumption, fantastic energy savings and impressive convenience, this freestanding Miele dishwasher makes a superb addition to the modern kitchen and has been built and tested to provide years of reliable service and sparkling results. This model has room for 14 place settings and boasts an outstanding A+ energy rating.
Advanced basket design
Unique: The flexible lower basket and the innovative upper basket offer a wide range of functions. Miele has the original cutlery tray, which ensures every item of cutlery is separated, food deposits are completely removed and the cutlery dried perfectly. There is a height adjustable upper basket as well as a muti-comfort area on the lower rack for all types of crockery.
The Miele G4203SC dishwasher has a countdown indicator, letting you know when the cycle finishes, as well as a 24 hour delay start, meaning you can take advantage of cheaper night time energy rates as well as set it to be done when you get home. Included is the comfort closer door, which will stay in the desired position with ease.
Energy and sustainability
The Automatic programme tailors the wash cycle to each individual load. It uses a sensor to measure the dirtiness of the water during the programme and adjusts the water consumption, time and temperature in increments of 1 litre, 1 minute and 1 degree to ensure every item is left perfectly clean.
Miele has taken extra steps to design a machine that you will want as part of your home. Included is flood protection, a very low level of noise at just 41dB as well as a child safety lock to keep your little ones safe.
- Adjustable racking
Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Automatic Load Adjustment
Automatic Load Adjustment
Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Child lock
- Cutlery Holder
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash
This wash cycle provides a gentle wash for delicate items
- Yes (labelled as Gentle)
- Digital display
- H84.5 x W59.8 x D60 cm
- Dishwasher Size
- Drying System
- Turbothermic Plus
- Drying performance
Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
Based on the drying cycle of the standard cotton programme at full load. Actual energy consumption per cycle will depend on how the appliance is used.
- Energy Rating
Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption
Estimated Annual Energy Consumption
How much electricity the item would use over a year
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption
Estimated Annual Water Consumption
The amount of water used in litres per year, based on 220 standard washing cycles for cotton programs at 60°C and 40°C at full and partial load. Actual water consumption will depend on how the appliance is used.
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Model name / number
- G4203SC Freestanding Dishwasher
- Noise Level
How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs/Settings
- Overflow protection
An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place Settings
A complete set of items provided for one person at a meal
- Program Sequence Indicator
Program Sequence Indicator
Tells you the progress of your washing/drying cycle
- Quick wash
Speedy programme when you need items cleaned quickly
- Quiet Mark
- Rinse Aid Indicator
- Salt Level Indicator
- Time remaining indicator
Time remaining indicator
Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance
Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
Driving innovation and creating delightful experiences every day, everywhere, Miele is a German manufacturer of premium domestic appliances. For over 100 years every product has been designed with precision, purposeful thinking, world class engineering and quality that will stand the test of time. Each model is tested to last for the equivalent of 20 years’ use, a key factor in three consecutive Which? Best Home Appliance Brand award wins. Their company motto “Immer Besser” or “Forever Better” is at the heart of everything they do; they design meaningful appliances which are easy to use and improve the lives of their consumers. More from Miele
- Delivery from 3 working days (lead time and available slots vary by postcode; exclusions apply)
- Express UK Delivery
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- This item is not available for Click & collect
- This item is not available for Collect+
- How to return an item
- More about delivery & returns