Claim £200 cashback (via redemption)
For full terms and conditions and how to claim, click here.
The supplier may ask you to produce a copy of your VAT receipt.
Click here to view steps on how to obtain a VAT receipt.
Make it easy to claim the redemption offer later when your product has arrived by bookmarking the claim form page link now.
5 years Added Care for your home appliance (includes guarantee period)
All electrical products you buy from us are guaranteed for a minimum of 2 years, at no extra cost. With Added Care, you'll enjoy the same benefits for a period of up to 5 years, while also adding further benefits not included in the original guarantee. More about Added Care
What this includes
- Disconnection of your old appliance
- Connection to an unobstructed 13 amp 3 pin electrical socket and mains water and waste within 1 metre of where the appliance is going
- Electrical circuit test
- Machine test and demonstration of basic controls
- Removal of all packaging
- We can't connect to hardwired sockets, only 3 pin electrical sockets We'll need to turn the water off at the isolation valve, which is usually found on the plumbing behind old appliance. If this has seized due to limescale, we won't be able to continue
- We won't install in a bath/shower room, or in an unheated out-building such as a detached garage
- If going under a worktop, make sure there's enough clearance (87cm from floor to underside)
- If going from integrated to freestanding, please remove the plinth and the decor door before our team's arrival
- We'll give you the transit bolts for you to keep in case you need to move the appliance to another property
What this includes
- Removal of your old appliance for reuse or recycling
- Unless you've bought a dishwasher installation, your appliance must be disconnected before our team's arrival
Product code: 81702935
With low water consumption, outstanding efficiency and magnificent convenience, the G6730 SC Dishwasher offers impressive functionality and looks great in any modern kitchen. Designed to give you years of reliability and sparkling cutlery, plates and pots with every wash, this model allows you to utilise up to 14 place settings and boasts an incredible A+++ energy rating for lower costing bills.
Efficient Energy Consumption
Relax in the knowledge that your energy bills will be significantly lowered thanks to the A+++ energy ratings. With minimum energy use for maximum environmental benefit and low cost energy bills, you will find the machine to be 10% more efficient than the standard A+++ rating.
3D Cutlery Tray +
Complete flexibility and large capacity make this feature a blessing for all of your cutlery items. The tray features three compartments with slots for individual items, preventing them from touching each other and ensuring all food deposits are removed. The 3D Cutlery Tray + gives you two further innovations, including a hinged row of spikes in the centre, great for slotting in large knives, as well as a newly designed handle that provides easier usage.
Half Load Washes
By detecting exactly how much crockery is in the dishwasher, Half Load wash can adjust the use of water and electricity accordingly so that you don't always have to wait until you fill the unit completely. The automatic function also keeps water and energy consumption low when using Half Load wash.
Reduced Power Consumption
Connect your dishwasher to a hot water supply of up to 60�C and reduce your power consumption by up to 40%, whilst you can reduce the programme duration up to 9%.
Gentle Glass Wash
Using Perfect GlassCare technology, your glass is treated to a gentle wash, preventing any lasting damage to your delicate glassware.
Efficient Drying System
Sensor dry ensures optimum drying for all of your crockery and cutlery, even under conditions that are not ideal.
- Delay Start Function
- Comfort Close
- Quick PowerWash
- AutoOpen Function
- Dimmible LED Lighting
- Adjustable racking
Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Automatic Load Adjustment
Automatic Load Adjustment
Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Child lock
- Cutlery Holder
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash
This wash cycle provides a gentle wash for delicate items
- Digital display
- H84.5 x W59.8 x D60cm
- Dishwasher Size
- Drying System
- Drying performance
Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
Based on the drying cycle of the standard cotton programme at full load. Actual energy consumption per cycle will depend on how the appliance is used.
- 0.75 kWh
- Energy Rating
Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption
Estimated Annual Energy Consumption
How much electricity the item would use over a year
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption
Estimated Annual Water Consumption
The amount of water used in litres per year, based on 220 standard washing cycles for cotton programs at 60°C and 40°C at full and partial load. Actual water consumption will depend on how the appliance is used.
- 2 years
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Model name / number
- G6730 SC Freestanding Dishwasher
- Noise Level
How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs/Settings
- Overflow protection
An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place Settings
A complete set of items provided for one person at a meal
- Program Sequence Indicator
Program Sequence Indicator
Tells you the progress of your washing/drying cycle
- Quick wash
Speedy programme when you need items cleaned quickly
- Quiet Mark
- Rinse Aid Indicator
- Salt Level Indicator
- Time remaining indicator
Time remaining indicator
Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance
Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
Driving innovation and creating delightful experiences every day, everywhere, Miele is a German manufacturer of premium domestic appliances. For over 100 years every product has been designed with precision, purposeful thinking, world class engineering and quality that will stand the test of time. Each model is tested to last for the equivalent of 20 years’ use, a key factor in three consecutive Which? Best Home Appliance Brand award wins. Their company motto “Immer Besser” or “Forever Better” is at the heart of everything they do; they design meaningful appliances which are easy to use and improve the lives of their consumers. More from Miele
- Delivery from 3 working days (lead time and available slots vary by postcode; exclusions apply)
- Express UK Delivery
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- This item is not available for Click & collect
- This item is not available for Collect+
- How to return an item
- More about delivery & returns