Miele G6995 SCVi K2O XXL Integrated Dishwasher
Get ready to be impressed by the latest innovation in Miele dishwashers: the incredible new Knock2Open feature allows you to achieve a totally handleless kitchen, as you open it simply by gently tapping twice on the door. This exceptional, fully integrated dishwasher also has another new feature, Time Control, which uses a row of LED lights on the control panel to show you how long the cycle has left, even when your dishwasher sits flush against your worktop. Built and tested to give superb performance, this outstanding dishwasher will save you both time and money.
This taller, XXL model is designed to fit under higher worktops, and features the full range of clever Miele dishwasher functions and advanced energy-saving technology while still being exceptionally quiet. The fantastic FlexiTimer gives you complete control over start and finish times, as well as enabling you to programme in your energy tariff so that the dishwasher can choose the cheapest time to run a cycle. Its AutoClose door holds an In Door Salt container for easy access, and will automatically pop open at the end of a cycle to allow air in so that your dishes will dry on their own, saving you time. For sparkling glassware, Perfect Glasscare monitors and adjusts the water hardness for a gentler clean, while our popular 3D cutlery tray allows plenty of room for accommodating even bulky utensils such as ladles.
With an A+++ energy rating, this dishwasher will help keep your household bills down thanks to advanced technology such as its clever AutoSensor, which monitors the cleanliness of the water to optimise water and detergent consumption, and its ThermoSave function, which allows you to connect the dishwasher up to a hot water supply to save as much as 40% in energy consumption. Stunning BrilliantLight interior illumination makes this dishwasher a striking focal point in any kitchen, and its noise levels are exceptionally low, meaning it won’t disturb the peace.
- 3D Cutlery Tray
- 14 Place settings
- Less than 6.5 litres of water used in Automatic programme
- Freshwater dishwasher
- 41/38 dB sound emissions
- Waterproof system- exclusive lifetime guarantee against flooding
- Delay start
- Time left
- Short wash
- ThermoSave- connect to hot water supply to reduce power consumption by 40%
- Perfect Glassware
- In Door Salt
- AutoOpen Drying
- Extra Quiet
- Eco Feedback
- Brilliant light
- Auto Close
- Time Control – four LED lights discreetly indicate the cycle time remaining.
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Digital display
- H84.5-91 x W59.8 x D57cm
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption Information The amount of water used in litres per year, based on 220 standard washing cycles for cotton programs at 60°C and 40°C at full and partial load. Actual water consumption will depend on how the appliance is used.
- Model name / number
- G6995 Scvi K2O
- Number of Programs/Settings
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place Settings Information A complete set of items provided for one person at a meal
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you the progress of your washing/drying cycle
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Wave farewell to the washing up with your new friend in the kitchen