Miele H2361BP ContourLine Single Electric Oven, Clean Steel
The Miele H2361BP is perfect for anyone looking for a thoughtfully designed, high quality integrated fan oven. With its ContourLine design and clean steel fascia, this oven will look the part in any modern kitchen.
It features 7 cooking functions and a powerful variable grill, all controlled by an electronic retractable dial. The 7 settings are designed to assist you with all your cooking and baking needs, ranging from conventional heat, to intensive baking and fan-assisted grilling. Its defrost function gently heats frozen food and if you’re in a hurry, the rapid heat-up function gives you a near-instant cooking temperature. Programmable functions are also on hand enabling you to get the best results from the food you choose to cook.
A cooling fan automatically keeps the ovens surface temperature down, while cleaning is easy thanks to the pyrolytic setting – simply wipe out the oven after the cycle is complete and the oven’s cooled down. 5 numbered shelf levels provide you with cooking flexibility.
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
- Appliance Width
- Capacity- Main Oven
- H59.5 x W56.8 x D55.5cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Lining Type
- Pyrolytic enamel
- Model name / number
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Programmable Timer
- Top / bottom heat setting
- Bottom heat
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Delivery within 3 working days. Exceptions and longer lead times may apply to some postal areas
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence
Built-in (or integrated) washing machines, washer dryers and dishwashers offer a sleek and unobtrusive look