Miele K14820SDed/cs Larder Fridge, A+ Energy Rating, 60cm Wide, Clean Steel
Sleek design meets generous storage capacity in this full-height, freestanding Miele fridge, which has been engineered to the highest standards to ensure it not only enhances the look of your kitchen, but also delivers exceptional performance.
The stylish clean steel finish on this model doesn't just look great, but it's easy to keep it looking its best thanks to its clever fingerprint-resistant surface.
The 6 anti-spill stainless steel-trimmed shelves are made out of safety glass for extra peace of mind and are easy to clean. 2 large drawers make it easy to access your fruit, vegetables and salad. A chrome bottle rack and 5 door shelves provide further flexible storage.
An Active Air Clean filter contains charcoal that helps minimise the odours produced by strong-smelling foods such as fish and cheese. SoftClose doors prevent slamming, protecting any bottles stored in the door, and it also features LED interior lighting and touch controls for intuitive operation.
The K14820SD ed/cs also features Dynamic Cooling - a constant flow of air enabling the temperature inside the appliance to be maintained at the same level throughout. This allows you to fully utilise all of the internal space and store food anywhere in the fridge. The contents of the fridge will also be chilled up to 50% quicker.
This outstanding fridge is kind to the environment, with an A+ energy rating, and like all Miele appliances, it’s been subjected to a rigorous testing process to ensure that it will give you years of reliable performance.
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Appliance Width
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- Backing material
- Aluminium laminate
- Defrost Type Information The method used to defrost a fridge freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up
- H185 x W60 x D63cm
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information How much electricity the item would use over a year
- Fridge Defrost Type Information The method of defrosting this fridge. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up.
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature Information This appliance should always operate in conditions where the temperature remains below this number.
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature Information The coolest temperature in which this appliance can operate. Appliances with a minimum operating temperature of 10°C or higher are not to be used in outdoors. Some appliances can withstand cooler conditions making them ideal for use in garages and sheds.
- Model name / number
- K14820SD ed/cs
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Number of shelves
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
- Delivered directly by our approved suppliers. Product delivered by our supplier usually in 3 days, depending on postcode Choose your delivery date from the slots shown in checkout
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
We'll help you make a cool-headed decision