Miele K9552ID Tall Integrated Larder Fridge, A+ Energy Rating, 56-57cm Wide
Product informationPlease note: A décor door panel is not included. Your kitchen supplier will be able to supply a door panel for this appliance to match your kitchen units.
Rated an exemplary A+ for energy, the Miele K9552ID integrated larder fridge sits in your tall housing unit, completely complementing your kitchen. And if the housing door is slammed shut you needn’t worry about bottles and jars falling over. The SoftClose door mechanism is designed to stop the door at the last moment, leaving it to gently close on its own.
The appliance also features Dynamic Cooling - a constant flow of air enabling the temperature inside the appliance to be maintained at the same level throughout. This allows you to fully utilise all of the internal space and store food anywhere in the fridge. The contents of the fridge will also be chilled up to 50% quicker, and there are LED indicators that make it child’s play to monitor the internal temperature.
The 6 anti-spill stainless steel-trimmed shelves are made out of safety glass for extra peace of mind and are easy to clean. One of them can even be split for extra versatility. 2 large drawers on telescopic runners make it easy for accessing your fruit, vegetables and salad. The K9552ID’s unique stainless steel-framed VarioBord door fitments are both practical and elegant, being easy to take out and use at the table for extra convenience.
The Super cool function can be used to rapidly reduce the temperature in the refrigerator to its lowest setting, recommended for the faster chilling of large amounts of fresh food or drink – useful if you’ve just got back from a big shop.
For extra peace of mind, an alarm sounds if the door is left open and if the temperature inside the appliance rises unexpectedly or as a result of a power cut. With 2 egg trays and a chrome-plated metal bottle rack. Finally, the door can be reversed to suit your kitchen layout.
- Ambient operating temperature
- 10 - 38°C
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Auto defrost (fridge)
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- Defrost Type Information The method used to defrost a fridge freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up
- H139.7-141.3 x W56-56.8 x D55cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Tall (over H130cm)
- Model name / number
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Number of shelves
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
We'll help you make a cool-headed decision