Miele KFN28132D Freestanding Fridge Freezer, A++ Energy Rating, 60cm Wide, Clean Steel
Despite its compact appearance, the KFN28132D Freestanding Fridge Freezer from Miele is sure to be a welcome addition to any home thanks to its generous capacity and convenient features.
Awarded an excellent A++ energy rating, you can rely on the KFN28132D to help you save on your energy bills while maintaining an environmentally friendly home.
The smart appliance also features DynaCool, which uses a constant flow of air to ensure the temperature inside the fridge is maintained at the same level throughout. This allows you to fully utilise all of the internal space and store food anywhere in the fridge. The contents of the fridge will also be chilled up to 50% quicker.
Inside the freezer, frost-free technology works to collect and drain away moisture, meaning you won't ever need to defrost it.
The design of the KFN28132D is spacious, practical and sure to add a modern touch to any kitchen with its LED lighting and handle-less design. For added convenience, all of this appliance's shelves and drawers can be cleaned in the dishwasher, while the door can be hinged from the right or left to suit the plan of your kitchen.
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Aperture needed Information The size of the hole needed for the appliance to fit
- Appliance Width
- Audible Temperature Alarm Information With this alarm you'll never have to worry about frozen items losing their cool. When temperatures reach above freezing, an alarm sounds to make sure you have a safeguard against melting food.
- Door open alarm
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- Backing material
- Aluminium laminate
- Chiller Zone Information This zone works at a lower temperature to ensure the flavour, nutrients and freshness of your perishable food is maintained for longer.
- Frost free
- Defrost Type Information The method used to defrost a fridge freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up
- Frost Free
- H185cm x W60cm x D65.5cm
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information How much electricity the item would use over a year
- Fan Cooling In Fridge Information This helps provide more even cooling across the entire fridge, and also aids in the defrost process.
- Finger Print Reader Information Security feature: access to your device through the reading of your fingerprint
- Freezer Defrost Type Information The method of defrosting this freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up.
- Frost Free
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- Fridge Freezer Split
- Fridge Freezer Type
- Fridge Position
- Holiday Mode Information Putting your appliance into Holiday Mode conserves power when you are away
- Integrated Hinging Type
- No - Freestanding
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature Information This appliance should always operate in conditions where the temperature remains below this number.
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature Information The coolest temperature in which this appliance can operate. Appliances with a minimum operating temperature of 10°C or higher are not to be used in outdoors. Some appliances can withstand cooler conditions making them ideal for use in garages and sheds.
- Model name / number
- KFN28132D Freestanding Fridge Freezer
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Doors
- Number of Freezer Shelves
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- Number of Salad Drawers
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- Quiet Mark
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
- Delivery within 3 working days. Exceptions and longer lead times may apply to some postal areas
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
We'll help you make a cool-headed decision
We'll help you choose the right freezer for your home