Miele KM2010 Gas Hob, Stainless Steel
Product informationPlease note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing.
This quality Miele KM2010 gas hob features a safety cut-out device, electronic ignition and enamelled cast iron pan supports, which are robust and easy to clean. It has 1 simmer, 1 rapid and 2 standard burners.
With automatic ignition and rotary dial controls, it can be simply and easily operated with one hand. This hob has a smart stainless steel finish to make it a perfect fit for any stylish modern kitchen.
- Amperage Information The maximum current in amperes the switch will carry continuously. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Aperture needed Information The size of the hole needed for the appliance to fit
- H35 x W560 x D480-490mm
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1 x 1kWh, 2 x 1.75kWh, 1 x 2.6kWh
- Cable Included
- Control Position
- W650 x D520mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Stainless steel
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Hob Fuel
- Hob type
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Online Exclusive
- Pan Supports
- Stainless Steel
- Plug Included
- Residual Heat Indicator
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Touch Control
- Delivery from 3 working days (lead time and available slots vary by postcode; exclusions apply)
- Next day delivery to selected areas
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
The charge for this service includes the taking away and disposal of your old hob for reuse or recycling.
This service includes:
- Disconnection of your old hob (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of your new appliance to an existing gas supply within 1.5m of the installation location
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal of all packaging
Q & As
Find the most suitable hob for your kitchen
Built-in (or integrated) washing machines, washer dryers and dishwashers offer a sleek and unobtrusive look