Miele S8320 Cat & Dog Premium Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner, Red
Product informationEnjoy exceptional cleaning from an attractive appliance when you use the Miele S8320 Cat and Dog premium vacuum cleaner.
Ideal in homes with pets of a hairier variety, this Miele S8320 vacuum cleaner boasts an impressive 2200W motor along with a large 4.5L capacity dust bag, giving you a long-lasting and powerful cleaning experience.
The highly durable body of this cylinder cleaner is finished in a vibrant red, and boasts excellent manoeuvrability thanks to 3 smooth-running castor wheels. An extensive 7.5m cable length gives a 11m operating radius ensures you will never miss a spot, and the Active Air Clean filter houses an active charcoal cassette to purify air and remove odours.
The S8320 includes a mini turbo brush, which is perfect for vacuuming cut pile stair carpets and removing dust and pet hairs from upholstery. Other accessories include:
- Dusting brush
- Crevice nozzle, great for those harder to reach spots
- Upholstery nozzle to keep furniture looking good, and
- Full size turbobrush gives an excellent deep down cleaning of carpets to remove any stubborn pet hairs
- Powerful 2200W motor
- 3 castor wheels for extra manouverability
- Telescopic tubing - length easily adjusted at the touch a button
- Active AirClean Filter absorbs any unwanted odours
- On-board accessories: crevice nozzle, upholstery nozzle, dusting brush, mini turbobrush and full size turbobrush
Bag type: GN HyClean.
- Cable length
- H22.9 x W24.9 x D42.8cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Filtration Information Remove dust particles, mites - even unpleasant smells
- Active Air Clean charcoal
- Model name / number
- 1, plus silent setting
- Tools included
- Full size turbo brush, mini turbo brush, crevice nozzle, upholstery nozzle and dusting brush
- Vacuum cleaner type
- Cylinder Cleaners
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Brush up on your vacuum cleaner know-how