5 years Added Care for your home appliance (includes guarantee period)
All electrical products you buy from us are guaranteed for a minimum of 2 years, at no extra cost. With Added Care, you'll enjoy the same benefits for a period of up to 5 years, while also adding further benefits not included in the original guarantee. More about Added Care
Tumble Dryer Connection
What this includes
- Connection to an unobstructed 13 amp 3 pin electrical socket and mains water and waste within 1 metre of where the appliance is going
- Electrical circuit test
- Machine test and demonstration of basic controls
- Removal of all packaging
Things to note
- We can't connect to hardwired sockets, only 3 pin electrical sockets
- If going under a worktop, make sure there's enough clearance (87cm from floor to underside)
- If going from integrated to freestanding, customers must remove the plinth and the decor door before our team's arrival
- We won't install in a bath/shower room, or in an unheated outbuilding such as a detached garage
- We'll only put appliance on a shelf if there's a lip to prevent toppling
Tumble Dryer Disposal
What this includes
- Removal of your old appliance for reuse or recycling
Things to note
- Unless you've bought a tumble dryer installation, your appliance must be disconnected before our team's arrival
Product code: 88902907
- Miele T8722 Vented Tumble Dryer, 7kg Load, C Energy rating, White installation guide
- Rated C for energy
Want a 7kg load and laundry that’s neither damp nor over-dried at the end of a drying cycle? Look no further than the Miele T8722.
This C-rated vented tumble dryer has a generous 7kg honeycomb drum for extra garment care, and a choice of programmes that utilise Miele’s Perfect dry system. This involves a light on the fascia of the machine that illuminates at the end of a sensor cycle to tell you your laundry is ready to put away. It works by measuring the moisture left in the load as well as the conductivity level of the water to gauge exactly when the laundry is perfectly dry.
In addition to an automatic programme setting, there are special ones for delicates, denims and shirts, plus a special woollens hand care for fluffing up the fibres, and a short smoothing programme to ease creasing on crumpled fabrics. At the end of a cycle, the extended cooling down period means clothes can be taken out without you finding them too hot to handle.
An LED display shows how many minutes are left of the drying cycle, and a buzzer sounds when the drum starts to turn during the anti-crease tumble at the end of the cycle. Indicators also remind you when the airways need to be cleaned. With internal light. Includes flexible vent hose.
Miele machines are famous for their longevity and Miele will therefore guarantee to carry spare parts accordingly. Their machines have an enamel coating which is directly applied as a powder, and will not chip, rust or lose its colour in normal use. The functions of this machine can be updated by a service engineer in years to come through its PC Update facility.
- Child lock
- Delay Start
- Digital display
- H85 x W59.5 x D58.7cm
- Drainage Facility Available
- Dryer Type
Vented models discharge the water they collect outside the home. Condenser models collect water in a container that can be emptied after use. Heat pumps can operate at lower temperatures, and are gentler to laundry and more economical in energy costs
- Drying capacity
The maximum recommended weight of your drying load in kg. Quite often this is different from the maximum washing load.
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
Based on the drying cycle of the standard cotton programme at full load. Actual energy consumption per cycle will depend on how the appliance is used.
- Energy Rating
Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption
Estimated Annual Energy Consumption
How much electricity the item would use over a year
- Final cool tumble
Final cool tumble
Reduces creasing for easier ironing!
- Heat Pump
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum Drying Time
Maximum Drying Time
Maximum time clothes can be dried
- 94 minutes
- Model name / number
- T8722 Vented Tumble Dryer
- Number of Programs/Settings
- Online Exclusive
This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Program Sequence Indicator
Program Sequence Indicator
Tells you the progress of your washing/drying cycle
- Quiet Mark
- Reverse action
The drum in this washer dryer rotates both ways, pausing in between, preventing clothes from tangling during the drying cycle and will therefore help them dry more quickly.
- Sensor drying
Works out how much drying time is needed by analysing the water content, thus preventing over drying and wasting less energy
- Vent Hose Included
- Vent Type
Choose between vented, condenser or heat pump options for your dryer. See your dryer buying guide for more information on each type of venting option.
- Venting Position
Vented dryers need to have the vented hose near an outside wall; condensers can be put anywhere
- Left, right and rear venting
Driving innovation and creating delightful experiences every day, everywhere, Miele is a German manufacturer of premium domestic appliances. For over 100 years every product has been designed with precision, purposeful thinking, world class engineering and quality that will stand the test of time. Each model is tested to last for the equivalent of 20 years’ use, a key factor in three consecutive Which? Best Home Appliance Brand award wins. Their company motto “Immer Besser” or “Forever Better” is at the heart of everything they do; they design meaningful appliances which are easy to use and improve the lives of their consumers. More from Miele
- Delivery from 3 working days (lead time and available slots vary by postcode; exclusions apply)
- Express UK Delivery
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- This item is not available for Click & collect
- This item is not available for Collect+
- How to return an item
- More about delivery & returns