Miele WT2789IWPM Integrated Washer Dryer, 5.5kg Wash/3kg Dry Load, A+ Energy Rating, 1600rpm Spin
Product informationPlease note: The white door panel shown is for illustration purposes only and is not included. Your kitchen supplier will be able to supply a door panel for this appliance to match your kitchen units.Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing.
Featuring the very best of Miele’s washing machine and tumble dryer features in one appliance, the WT2789i WPM offers excellent washing, spinning and drying performance. It’s also kind on the environment and will save you money, being cold fill only and using just 45 litres in a standard cotton wash, contributing to its A+ rating for energy efficiency.
The machine's drum has a honeycomb-patterned surface which creates a film of water which cushions garments from the drum, reducing wear and tear. An integral halogen light provides maximum illumination inside as you retrieve your garments after a wash.
A traditional dial control and ClearText electronic display make programme selection child’s play. Fuzzy Logic gives it automatic load adjustment for further savings on water, electricity and time, and there's even an indicator light which comes on if you have overloaded the machine, giving you the opportunity to reduce the load.
- 5.5kg wash load/3kg drying capacity
- Express 20 for quickly washing and spinning lightly soiled items
- Self cleaning detergent drawer - a special automatic cleaning process flushes out the detergent drawer to ensure it is always spotlessly clean
- Drum lighting - the durable power LED light is maintenance free and produces a brighter and whiter light
- Effective stain removal with 22 stain types to choose from, of which up to 3 can be selected with any one programme
The Handwash programme is extremely gentle, and the Miele honeycomb drum cushions your clothes as it washes. With the WT2789i you can also select a quick wash for lightly soiled clothes, and there are 6 drying levels, 10 drying options and timed drying. With 13 spin speeds, this ensures that you will have low residual moisture levels in your washing to ensure faster drying time, and the sensor drying system prevents the drying cycle going on too long and wasting energy. Condenser drying means the machine does not need venting.
This Miele washer dryer also has an automatic lint flush cycle which removes lint from the condenser unit, and you can also use a manual 'rinse out fluff' programme if you're concerned coloured lint might find its way into a whites wash. The PC update facility means that as laundry technology progresses, a Miele service engineer can come and update your machine - a very useful feature in a machine you can expect to last.
Miele machines are famous for their longevity. Miele will therefore guarantee to carry spare parts accordingly. Their machines have an enamel coating which is directly applied as a powder, and will not chip, rust or lose its colour in normal use.
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Automatic load adjustment
- Delay Start
- Yes - 24h
- Delicate Wash Information This wash cycle provides a gentle wash for delicate items, like china or glassware.
- Digital display
- H82 x W59.5 x D57.5cm
- Drying capacity Information The maximum recommended weight of your drying load in kg. Quite often this is different from the maximum washing load.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Eligible for John Lewis delivery & services Information These products are delivered by our green van fleet and additional services are available such as disposal,installation as well as express delivery.
- Energy Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying Information Based on the amount of energy used during the standard washing and drying programmes - from beginning to end.
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying
- Information not available
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Based on 160 washing cycles of the standard cotton programme at full and partial load. Actual energy consumption per cycle will depend on how the appliance is used
- Information not available
- Final cool tumble Information Reduces creasing for easier ironing!
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information The maximum recommended weight of your washing in kg
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Number of Programs/Settings
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Programme time (60°C cotton cycle)
- 109 minutes
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you the progress of your washing/drying cycle
- Sensor drying Information Works out how much drying time is needed by analysing the water content, thus preventing over drying and wasting less energy
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Variable temperature selections to choose from to suit your requirements.
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Water Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information The amount of water used during a standard wash only cycle.
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether cold and/or hot water used. Cold water only is more efficient, as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes, so it will need cooling down to operate.
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine