mifold Grab and Go Booster Seat, Denim Blue
mifold is the most advanced, compact and portable Grab-and-Go booster seat in the world! Designed for kids aged 4 to 12, this multi-award-winning innovation takes up minimal space and acts as a car seat for any occasion.
Instead of lifting the child to an adult position like other boosters on the market, mifold does the exact opposite. It adjusts to the size of the child and accurately holds the seat belt down on the hip bones and shoulder, offering the correct amount of restraint in case of impact.
mifold’s slick and streamline design is 10x smaller than a regular booster seat and is just as safe!
Meeting or even exceeding R44.04 – the European standard for car seats, mifold’s ground-breaking design combines both convenience and safety. Life with kids cant always be planned, so whether on holiday, in a taxi or on the school rota, keeping a mifold in a child’s backpack at all times offers a practical and viable solution for those occasions when a car seat is simply not available.
- Fits easily in a backpack or glove compartment
- 10x smaller than a regular booster seat but just as safe
- Weighs no more than a small bottle of water
- mifold is engineered to protect children from the age of 4 to 12 years old
- Made with aircraft grade aluminium 6061 T6 (light & as strong as steel), DuPont Delrin 100ST, (super tough plastic for superior impact resistance) & foam padding technology for extra comfort
- Can be cleaned with damp cloth or soapy water
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Baby & Toddler Safety Type
- Travel Safety
- Facing position
- Group band
- Group 2 and 3 car seat
- Isofix Information Isofix is a system of dedicated attachment points in the car which car seats can be locked into. We recommend checking your car handbook for further information.
- Not Isofix compatible
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 1 year
- Reclining positions
- Suitable From
- 4 years
- Weight or height of child
- 15-36kg or 33-79lb
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Saturday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy