Miller Harris Coeur de Jardin Eau de Parfum
Reminiscent of a garden in full bloom, Miller Harris' Coeur de Jardin fragrance opens with fresh notes of Italian Bergamot, Lemon and Peach before entwining with Turkish Rose, Jasmine and Tuberose.
From the 15-year anniversary 'Le Jardin d'Enfance' collection, this cacophony of florals and fruits are balanced by smoky base notes of Orris Butter, Amber, Musk and Patchouli.
Available in a 50ml bottle - perfect for keeping in your tote.
Made in England.
- Top notes: Italian Bergamot, Lemon, Peach
- Middle notes: Turkish Rose, Jasmine, Tuberose
- Base notes: Orris Butter, Amber, Musk, Patchouli
- Fragrance Range
- Coeur de Jardin
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Parfum
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Miller Harris is the expression of perfumer Lyn Harris' irreverent and eclectic style, that brings together the finest quality raw materials with the artistry and instinct of a true perfumer. Lyn has been working in the fragrance industry for over twenty years and founded Miller Harris in 2000. She spent five years training in France at one of the highly prestigious schools of the perfume elite in Paris and then Robertet in Grasse. Lyn's signature style is defined by her love of naturals and her precision in using them is prevalent in all her creations. Whilst respecting tradition, Lyn strives to push the boundaries, creating fragrances that are innovative yet timeless. The distinct and iconic style of both the products and the shops has established Miller Harris as one of the most luxurious fragrance houses in the world. One is instinctively drawn to this range of exquisitely crafted fragrances, choosing different scents to suit different seasons, occasions and moods, such that you build up a wardrobe of fragrances rather than being restricted to purely one. It is rare to find a fragrance house that will change the way you feel about scent but Miller Harris does exactly that.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Thursday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy