Product code: 75362102
- Award winning
- Extra stable
- Ideal for 3 to 5-year-olds
- Intuitive lean and steer system
- Stem can be removed
- Replacement parts available
With 3 wheels, the Mini Micro T-Bar Scooter delivers extra stablity and is ideal for kids aged between 3 and 5 years old. They’ll find it easy to grab the plastic base and T-bar steering column with their little mitts.
The Mini Micro has three key features:
- The ‘lean and steer’ feature of Mini Micro is intuitive and easily understood by younger children.
- There’s no need any starter wheels - the slightest pressure will ensure the brakes kick and bring the scooter to a gentle halt.
- Kids will be able to pick up the lightweight mini micro without ask for anyone’s help.
The Mini Micro displays exceptional Swiss construction, uncompromising quality and a truly innovative design. It’s easy to use for children who balance and co-ordination will improve as they develop their of early motor skills. With their new found fun and freedom, their confidence and independence will grow.
Don't forget the accessories!
Click here to choose from a wide range of helmets, bags, bells and decorations for a scooter that's as individual as you are!
- 26 x 14 x 54.5cm. Retail box: 67 x 26 x 50cm.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Aluminium and fibre glass
- Maximum User Weight
- 20kg (44lbs)
- Micro Scooter Type
- Mini Micro Scooter (2-5 years)
- Suitable From
- 3 years
- Scooters & Scooter Accessories
- Not suitable for children under 3 years
- Protective equipment should be worn. Not to be used in traffic. 20kg max.
The first Micro scooter was invented in Switzerland when a group of friends wanted a quicker way to get from A to B without relying on bulky bikes or having to haul their car out of the garage. Since then, they have sold millions of their streamlined folding scooters around the world.
After spotting the Swiss scooter in a Clapham playground, two mums, Anna and Philippa, teamed up to distribute Micro scooters in the UK and share their passion for Micro’s bright idea with the nation. John Lewis was the first big name to stock the ingenious new toy, and now Anna and Philippa have helped to sell one million scooters to British children.More from Micro
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- This item is not available for Collect+
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy