Modern Rarity Double Layer Skirt, Burnt Caramel
The quality and detailing of our tailored Modern Rarity pieces is a testament to the tailoring heritage of Northern Portugal, where this skirt is made.
It has a satin shine with soft draped detailing that lands to a midi length and it fastens to the rear with a zip.
- Country of Origin
- Length Information Mini - A mini style falls mid-thigh to above the knee, Midi - A midi length is knee- to calf-length, Maxi - A maxi length is ankle- to floor-length
- 55% Acetate, 35% Viscose, 6% Wool, 4% Elastane
- Model Details
- 5ft 9.5 inches/177cm and wears UK size 10.
- Washing Instructions
- Dry clean
Modern Rarity redefines luxury for today. Inspired by the ethos of fewer, better pieces, the collection offers a fresh take on wardrobe staples. These are unique, effortless pieces that complement one another. Defined by sophisticated cut, luxurious fabric and understated silhouette, they create a contemporary look. Dedicated to design, devoted to quality. Luxury redefined.
|Size||Bust at fullest point (cm)||Waist at narowest point (cm)||Hip at fullest point (cm)|
The measurements shown on the size chart are body measurements. These are average measurements for guidance to determine which size is right for you.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Friday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Friday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy