Monster Inspiration Noise Cancelling Full Size Headphones
Monster continue to blend sleek design and exceptional audio performance with their Inspiration full size headphones. Cushioned earpads make them a pleasure to wear while enjoying realistic, distortion-free sound wherever you go.
- Noise cancelling so you can hear your music and just your music. Or kick back and enjoy the silence if you prefer. They'll even continue to play in passive mode once the charge runs down.
- Hear your music the way it was meant to be heard with powerful bass, clear highs and detailed midrange playback.
- ControlTalk built-in mic lets you take calls through your headphones for a seamless listening experience.
- Separate interchangeable headbands mean you can customise your look however you want.
- Folding design for easy storage.
- Cable length
- 3.5 mm stereo jack plug
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- Noise Reduction Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Monster head, Noel Lee, founded the company in 1979 after realising that cables are as crucial as any speaker component for great sound. His debut product – the Monster Cable – caused a buzz for its cutting-edge audio that stood out from standard wiring. This notion that cables could be so central was a radical one, and this inventive edge holds true decades on.
As former partners with Beats, Monster’s talent for top-quality sound showed in their design for Dr. Dre’s highly-successful headphone range. After Monster and Beats split in 2012, Noel Lee won a Lifetime Achievement Award and nine innovative technologies awards at the prestigious Plus X Awards. This recognised the company’s dedication to optimised sound quality, stand-out engineering and market-leading innovation.
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Get your head around the best sounds