Mother of Pearl Abstract Spot Organic Cotton Throw, Ivory
Product code: 62223102
John Lewis & Partners + Mother of Pearl
Discover an exclusive collaboration celebrating sustainability and creativity with purpose - contemporary design with attitude that doesn't cost the earth.
This beautiful throw is made from organic cotton that's also Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified. This assures that high social and environmental standards of manufacture have been met across the entire textile supply chain.
The packaging has been thoughtfully designed to have a second life. This bag can be used for storage in the warmer months when the throw is not in use. The card elements are fully recyclable.
- Mother of Pearl
- Country of Origin
- L260 x W250cm
- 100% organic cotton, polyester filling
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable at 30°C
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free Click & Collect with no minimum spend until 19 October. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2022 and 24 December 2022 can be returned up until 28 January 2023, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.