Mulberry New Pocket Book Contacts Dividers Insert, Mulberry Green Paper
Product code: 29620608
The classic, elegant stationery collection is made from the highest quality paper stock, designed and produced in England.
These dividers are understated and slim, to help organise your stationery and contacts. This paper insert fits our Pocket Book size Mulberry organiser.
Contains five dividers that are alphabetically labelled and made from paper sourced from responsible sources.
- H12 x W7.5 cm
For over forty years, Mulberry has been a leading lifestyle brand, internationally acclaimed for forging iconic examples of British design and manufacturing expertise.
Born in 1971 at a family kitchen table in Somerset, England, Mulberry's heritage drew early inspiration from English rural pursuits and Mulberry's unmistakable, distinctive style soon became world renowned. Having started with simple leather belts, the brand has remained at the height of fashion with a wide assortment from handbags and purses to mobile accessories and jewellery.
Mulberry today serves a unique point of view on heritage. While they continue to encapsulate a truly British identity, the hallmarks of these creations - timeless design coupled with traditional quality and a sense of the here and now - are the threads that run through everything they make. Between town and country, Somerset serenity and London pace, Mulberry combines authentic, age-honoured craft with an innovative fashion character.
“Play with the classic, twist the conventional, use the familiar to make something inspiring and new.” Johnny Coca, Creative Director, Mulberry.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2022 and 24 December 2022 can be returned up until 28 January 2023, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.