NARS Concealer, Café
NARS Concealer boasts a lightweight, creamy texture enriched with vitamin E for crease-resistant coverage that stays in place all day.
Aside from new slim packaging, the formula will grow its shade range from a total of six shades to ten to help achieve a NARS Immaculate Complexion.
Whether applied to camouflage darkness under the eyes or to reduce the appearance of redness and skin imperfections, the new range reaches a broader scope of skintones and is targeted to more closely match NARS' Sheer Matte and Sheer Glow Foundation shades.
- Chantilly: for fairest of complexions, true ivory - new!
- Vanilla: for fair complexions, tiny cast of pink tones
- Honey: for light to medium complexion, warm peach tones
- Custard: for light to medium complexions, yellow tones
- Ginger: for medium complexions, golden tones
- Biscuit: for medium to dark complexions, natural balance of pink and yellow tones - new!
- Caramel: for medium to dark complexions, yellow and golden tones – new!
- Amande: for medium to dark complexions, golden olive tones – new!
- Café: for dark complexions, warm red tones – new!
- Cacao: for dark complexions, deep-gold-brown tones – new!
- Eligible for International Delivery
Makeup artist. Photographer. Iconoclast. François Nars is one of the most influential image-makers in the world. His rule-breaking philosophy of beauty celebrates bold originality, supporting decades of fashion world collaborations with designers such as Marc Jacobs and Karl Lagerfeld. The brand, born of François’ fascination with colour purity, debuted with 12 original high-pigment lipsticks at Barney’s New York. Twenty years and countless collections later, NARS continues to bring high fashion, high style, and forward thinking to beauty.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Daily next/named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy