NARS Pro Prime - Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
Anna Priadka, NARS UK Lead Stylist says: "My absolute saviour, and so easy to use. Simply build product with your fingertips from lash to brow, for the ultimate eyeshadow base. It helps to enhance colour and increase the longevity."
No smudging, creasing or caking, this lightweight eye primer creates a seamless canvas that keeps cream and powder color looking brilliant, fresh and just-applied, all day.
- Extends the wear of eyeshadow, eyeliner and eyebrow pencil
- Instantly transforms to a matte finish and preps skin for color application
- Maximizes color intensity
- Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Fragrance free.
- Beauty Collection
- Iconic NARS
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Eyeshadow Type
- Unit Price
- £24.38 per 10g
Makeup artist. Photographer. Iconoclast. François Nars is one of the most influential image-makers in the world. His rule-breaking philosophy of beauty celebrates bold originality, supporting decades of fashion world collaborations with designers such as Marc Jacobs and Karl Lagerfeld. The brand, born of François’ fascination with colour purity, debuted with 12 original high-pigment lipsticks at Barney’s New York. Twenty years and countless collections later, NARS continues to bring high fashion, high style, and forward thinking to beauty.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Monday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy