- Mont Blanc
- New Guinea
- New Orleans This is the current selected colour
- Santa Fe
- New Caledonia
Product code: 46464512
Anna Priadka, NARS UK Lead Stylist says: "Sheer Glow Foundation is perfect to clean up any little 'mistakes' whilst applying makeup, after your foundation. Use it with NARS #12 Cream Blending Brush under areas like the lips and eyes, to ensure lines are sharp and a seamless finish."
A glowing, satin-finish foundation with sheer and buildable coverage. Replete with skincare benefits and the NARS Complexion Brightening Formula, skin is hydrated, more luminous, softer and smoother. Used daily, Sheer Glow Foundation improves skin brightness, radiance and texture. For normal to dry skin types.
- Minimizes visible discoloration
- Brightens and clarifies overall skin tone
- Improves skin luminosity and radiance
- Hydrates for softer and smoother skin
- Dermatologist tested. Non-comedogenic. Fragrance Free.
- Beauty Feature
- Fragrance Free
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Makeup Finish
Makeup artist. Photographer. Iconoclast. François Nars is one of the most influential image-makers in the world. His rule-breaking philosophy of beauty celebrates bold originality, supporting decades of fashion world collaborations with designers such as Marc Jacobs and Karl Lagerfeld. The brand, born of François’ fascination with colour purity, debuted with 12 original high-pigment lipsticks at Barney’s New York. Twenty years and countless collections later, NARS continues to bring high fashion, high style, and forward thinking to beauty.More from NARS
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Next or named evening delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy