Neal's Yard Remedies Frankincense Facial Oil, 30ml
A luxurious oil that will deeply nourish and revitalises all skin types. The skin-nourishing treatment oil comes in a blend of frankincense and organic omega-rich botanical oils, to moisturise and tone the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines.
It will moisturise for up 12 hour.
Apply the facial oil with a gentle massage action to further boost the skin’s circulation, for a visibly more radiant complexion.
How to Use:
- Apply daily, after cleansing. Place a few drops into the palm of the hand, then using your fingertips gently massage into the face, neck and décolleté area, in a gentle upwards circular movement, taking care around the delicate eye area. For best results follow with Frankincense Hydrating Cream.
- Applying the facial oil with a gentle massage action will further boost the skin’s circulation for a visibly more radiant complexion.
Ingredients: Macadamia ternifolia (Macadamia) seed oil*, Adansonia digitata (Baobab) seed oil*, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) kernel oil*, Ricinus communis (Castor) seed oil*, Oenothera biennis (Evening primrose) oil*, Cannabis sativa (Hemp) seed oil*, Vitis vinifera (Grape) seed oil*, Boswellia carterii (Frankincense) oil, Citrus nobilis (Mandarin) peel oil expressed*, Citrus bergamia (Bergamot) peel oil expressed*, Commiphora myrrha (Myrrh) gum oil, Curcuma longa (Turmeric) root extract, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, Tocopherol, Citral, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
- Ageing concern
- Early Signs
- Body care type
- Massage & Oils
Neal's Yard Remedies
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Skin Type
- All Types
- Treatment Effect
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy