Product code: 89031373
- Neff B58VT68N0B VarioSteam® Pyrolytic Slide and Hide Single Electric Oven, Stainless Steel installation guide
Revive your kitchen with the VarioSteam® B58VT68N0B oven from Neff, complete with 14 heating methods to assist in your baking masterpieces.
Unique to Neff, the door boasts a stylishly innovative design with a retracting door and ergonomically designed revolution handle which smoothly rotates forward as the door opens, remaining fully accessible even as it tucks away beneath the oven.
Also providing a great space-saving solution, the Slide&Hide is ideal for hands-on cooks, letting you baste, taste and monitor food more easily during the cooking process, or lifting large, heavy pots and pans out of the cavity. By removing the hot oven door from your kitchen, you eliminate the chance of burning your hands or arms by accidental contact.
Cook a three course meal at the same time, even fish, without transferring flavours. Neff uses multilevel cooking and powerful fans that keep the heat on each level, the air is drawn out and forced back in, continuously circulating, preventing flavours mixing.
Provides dishes with just the right amount of moisture by adding steam at 3 intensity levels, your food comes out with more flavour and an appetising appearance.
Cooks your roasts to perfection by taking a temperature reading at three points to ensure the right core temperature is reached and the meat is cooked for the correct duration.
A self-cleaning system for ovens that reaches a high temperature and burns off any deposits left in the oven. You’re left with a sparkling clean oven and a residue of fine ash that easily wipes away with a damp cloth.
- VarioSteam® - Steam assistance that cooks food moist on the inside and crisp on the outside
- CircoTherm® - Achieves desired temperature faster and more evenly, saving time and energy
- CircoTherm® Eco - Saves you 30% energy – optimised for one level baking
- CircoTherm® intensive - Combines CircoTherm® and Bottom heat – Ideal for pizza
- Centre surface grill - Use just the centre section of the grill for smaller quantities
- Top/bottom heat - Ideal for pastries and scones
- Conventional heat eco
- Hot air grilling
- Full surface grill
- Bread baking
- Bottom heat
- Low temperature cooking
- Dough proving
- 5.7" TFT colour and graphics display with FullTouch control
- Water tank empty indicator
- NeffLight (2 x 20 Watt halogen lamps), LED light
- Slide&Hide® door, SoftClose
- MultiPoint MeatProbe
- Temperature proposal
- Actual temperature display
- Heating up indicator
- Sabbath setting
- Bake and roast assist
- Rapid heat
- Cooling fan
- Pyrolytic cleaning
- Pyrolytic proof tray holder and baking tray
- Cleaning programme
- De-scaling programme
- Temperature range: 40°C - 275°C
The maximum current in amperes the switch will carry continuously. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Aperture needed
The size of the hole needed for the appliance to fit. May be slightly larger than the physical dimensions of the item to allow for pipes, cables, ventilation etc.
- H585 mm - 595 mm x W560 mm - 568 mm x D550 mm
- Appliance Width
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Child lock
- Control lock
- Cleaning Technology
- Pyrolytic Self Cleaning
- Country of Origin
- H59.5 x W59.6 x D54.8 cm
- Door Glazing
Thicker glass in your oven door means more heat is contained inside and keeps the exterior door surface cool to the touch.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating
Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Fuel Type
Amount of heat that the grill can output. The higher the output, the quicker the grilling
- Grill Fuel Type
- Half Grill
- Internal Light
Lets you see the food cooking
- Lining Type
- Pyrolytic enamel
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection
Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection
How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- 0.90 kWh
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air
Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air
How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- 0.74 kWh
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Microwave Function
- Minute Minder
- Model name / number
- B58VT68N0B VarioSteam® Pyrolytic Slide and Hide Single Electric Oven
- Number of Shelves
- Oven Format
The number of separate oven cavities in the appliance. Note that the different cavities may have different size, configuration and features
- Total Load Rating (Electrical)
Total Load Rating (Electrical)
The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.