Disposal and installation services are not available online for this product. Please call 0345 604 8835 to order this product and arrange these services - view opening hours
5 years Added Care for your home appliance (includes guarantee period)
All electrical products you buy from us are guaranteed for a minimum of 2 years, at no extra cost. With Added Care, you'll enjoy the same benefits for a period of up to 5 years, while also adding further benefits not included in the original guarantee. More about Added Care
Product code: 89031373
- Neff B58VT68N0B VarioSteam® Pyrolytic Slide and Hide Single Electric Oven, Stainless Steel installation guide
Revive your kitchen with the VarioSteam® B58VT68N0B oven from Neff, complete with 14 heating methods to assist in your baking masterpieces.
Unique to Neff, the door boasts a stylishly innovative design with a retracting door and ergonomically designed revolution handle which smoothly rotates forward as the door opens, remaining fully accessible even as it tucks away beneath the oven.
Also providing a great space-saving solution, the Slide&Hide is ideal for hands-on cooks, letting you baste, taste and monitor food more easily during the cooking process, or lifting large, heavy pots and pans out of the cavity. By removing the hot oven door from your kitchen, you eliminate the chance of burning your hands or arms by accidental contact.
Cook a three course meal at the same time, even fish, without transferring flavours. Neff uses multilevel cooking and powerful fans that keep the heat on each level, the air is drawn out and forced back in, continuously circulating, preventing flavours mixing.
Provides dishes with just the right amount of moisture by adding steam at 3 intensity levels, your food comes out with more flavour and an appetising appearance.
Cooks your roasts to perfection by taking a temperature reading at three points to ensure the right core temperature is reached and the meat is cooked for the correct duration.
A self-cleaning system for ovens that reaches a high temperature and burns off any deposits left in the oven. You’re left with a sparkling clean oven and a residue of fine ash that easily wipes away with a damp cloth.
- VarioSteam® - Steam assistance that cooks food moist on the inside and crisp on the outside
- CircoTherm® - Achieves desired temperature faster and more evenly, saving time and energy
- CircoTherm® Eco - Saves you 30% energy – optimised for one level baking
- CircoTherm® intensive - Combines CircoTherm® and Bottom heat – Ideal for pizza
- Centre surface grill - Use just the centre section of the grill for smaller quantities
- Top/bottom heat - Ideal for pastries and scones
- Conventional heat eco
- Hot air grilling
- Full surface grill
- Bread baking
- Bottom heat
- Low temperature cooking
- Dough proving
- 5.7" TFT colour and graphics display with FullTouch control
- Water tank empty indicator
- NeffLight (2 x 20 Watt halogen lamps), LED light
- Slide&Hide® door, SoftClose
- MultiPoint MeatProbe
- Temperature proposal
- Actual temperature display
- Heating up indicator
- Sabbath setting
- Bake and roast assist
- Rapid heat
- Cooling fan
- Pyrolytic cleaning
- Pyrolytic proof tray holder and baking tray
- Cleaning programme
- De-scaling programme
- Temperature range: 40°C - 275°C
The maximum current in amperes the switch will carry continuously. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Aperture needed
The size of the hole needed for the appliance to fit
- H585 mm - 595 mm x W560 mm - 568 mm x D550 mm
- Appliance Width
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Child lock
- Control lock
- Country of Origin
- H59.5 x W59.6 x D54.8 cm
- Door Glazing
Thicker glass in your oven door means more heat is contained inside and keeps the exterior door surface cool to the touch.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating
Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Multifuntion and Steam
Output of grill: the higher the output, the quicker the grilling
- Grill Fuel Type
- Half Grill
- Internal Light
Lets you see the food cooking
- Lining Type
- Pyrolytic enamel
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection
Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection
How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- 0.90 kWh
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air
Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air
How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- 0.74 kWh
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Microwave Function
- Minute Minder
- Model name / number
- B58VT68N0B VarioSteam® Pyrolytic Slide and Hide Single Electric Oven
- Number of Shelves
- Oven Format
The number of ovens in this unit.
- Total load rating (kW)
Total load rating (kW)
The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Product delivered by our supplier usually in 3 days, depending on postcode
- Find out how we may still help you
Product will be delivered directly by the manufacturer or their courier, rather than by one of our own green van crews.
For heavier products, generally delivered by 2 people, you’ll be contacted directly by the supplier with a proposed delivery date within the time frame shown at when you check out.
For smaller items, the supplier will despatch to you using their preferred carrier, and won’t usually contact you in those instances
Postcode exceptions (for example remote, highland or island regions of the UK) may apply to direct deliveries - see Exceptions and restrictions
- Click & collect
- This item is not available for Click & collect
- This item is not available for Collect+
- How to return an item
- More about delivery & returns