Neff D76MH52N1B Chimney Hood, Stainless Steel
Give your kitchen on-trend industrial styling with the Neff D76MH52N1B chimney hood, an edge extraction unit capable of dealing with grease and fumes from a 60cm-wide hob. With a boxy stainless steel design and a glass canopy, it's high in both functionality and style and has an A+ energy rating.
This hood has three power levels and an intensive setting to clear heavy fumes and steam. The boost setting deactivates automatically and the hood returns to regular operation, continuing to clear the air in your kitchen. It also offers interval operation, so that it turns itself on and off at a preset interval.
Designed for wall-mounted installation, it has three washable metal grease filter cassettes. The hood also has a saturation indicator that shows when metal and charcoal filters need cleaning or replacing.
The hood has touch-sensitive, electronic controls and a seven-segment LED display. Three LED lights have dimmer-switch control.
It is suitable for ducted extraction and for recirculation. Neff offers various kits for installing the hood in recirculation mode. For air recirculation, chimless installation is possible, as is mounting with an outer or telescopic chimney.
- Airflow Rate
- 430m³/h (Ducted), 290m³/h (Recirculated)
- Cooker Hood Type
- H63cm x W60cm x D50cm
- Ducting diameter Information Diameter of the ducting hose you'll need
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Stainless steel
- Maximum drop
- 954cm (Ducted), 1064cm (Recirculation)
- Minimum hob clearance Information Minimum safety height required above the hob
- Electric: 55cm, Gas: 65cm
- Model name / number
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Vent Type
- Extraction and Recirculation
- Delivered directly by our approved suppliers. Product delivered by our supplier usually in 4 days, depending on postcode Choose your delivery date from the slots shown in checkout
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Extract what you need for your kitchen