Neff I79MT64N1B Island Cooker Hood
The Neff I79MT86N1B island cooker hood is a relatively quiet unit designed to clear fumes and smells from 90cm-wide hobs. It has a box chimney and a slimline, angular canopy in sleek stainless steel.
This hood has five speeds, including two boost settings that offer up to 850 m³/h operation to clear heavy fumes and steam. The boost setting deactivates automatically and the hood returns to regular operation, continuing to clear the air in your kitchen. It also offers interval operation, so that it turns itself on and off at a preset interval.
The three metal grease filter cassettes in the hood can be easily accessed and removed for cleaning in a dishwasher.
The hood has touch-sensitive, electronic controls and a seven-segment LED display. Four LED lights have dimmer-switch control.
Suitable for ducted extraction and for recirculation. Neff offers various kits for installing the hood in recirculation mode, towgether with carbon filters.
- Airflow Rate
- 460m³/h (Extracted), 340m³/h (Recirculated)
- Cooker Hood Type
- H75cm x W90cm x D60cm
- Ducting diameter Information Diameter of the ducting hose you'll need
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Stainless Steel
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum drop
- 92.4cm (Extraction), 104.4 (Recirculation)
- Minimum hob clearance Information Minimum safety height required above the hob
- Electric: 55cm, Gas: 65cm
- Model name / number
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Vent Type
- Extraction and Recirculation
- Delivery within 4 working days. Exceptions and longer lead times may apply to some postal areas.
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Extract what you need for your kitchen