Half price installation
Please tick the installation box on the product page before adding this appliance to your basket and enter HALFPRICEINSTALL at checkout.
Please note: we are unable to offer Next Day Delivery in conjunction with this offer
Terms and conditions
If the customer wishes to return the product, only the discounted price paid will be refunded. Also available in John Lewis & Partners shops. Click here for more details.
5 years Added Care for your home appliance (includes guarantee period)
All electrical products you buy from us are guaranteed for a minimum of 2 years, at no extra cost. With Added Care, you'll enjoy the same benefits for a period of up to 5 years, while also adding further benefits not included in the original guarantee. More about Added Care
What this includes
- Removal of your old appliance for reuse or recycling
- Unless you've bought a dishwasher installation, your appliance must be disconnected before our team's arrival
Integrated Dishwasher Installation
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the appliance to an existing water connection point that is within 1 metre of installation location.
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3 pin 13 amp plug socket or hard-wired electricity point that is within 1 metre of installation location.
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet that is within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure that the appliance fills and drains correctly
- The refitting of the décor door(s)
- The removal of all packaging
Product code: 88701302
The S515T80D1G dishwasher from Neff is a quiet and versatile option that's sure to make dishwashing easier than ever.
Boasting an impressive A+ energy rating, you can rely on this efficient dishwasher to help you make savings on your energy bills while maintaining a green home.
Saving you more water and energy, this feature automatically assesses how much water is needed, even during the rinsing stage, and will only use what's necessary.
This useful feature makes sure your detergent is completely dissolved for a more effective wash by releasing it into a special tray on top of the basket and mixing it into the cycle.
The S515T80D1G offers total flexibility thanks to its Flex 3 basket and drawer system. The top basket can be adjusted between 3 height positions and contains 6 foldable plate racks and 2 foldable cup shelves. Similarly, the bottom basket holds 8 foldable plate racks, 2 foldable cup racks and a glass rack, all of which make loading and unloading effortless.
timeLight alternates between projecting the remaining time and cycle status discreetly on the floor of your kitchen, while emotionLight provides full illumination of the entire dishwasher interior.
- DoorOpen Assist handleless design
- Chef 70° pro programme for stubborn dirt
- NeffSparkle glass care system
- Curved, alternating spray arms
- Neff AquaStop water damage protection with guarantee
- Self-cleaning filter system
- Time delay with acoustic end-of-cycle indicator
- Adjustable racking
Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Automatic Load Adjustment
Automatic Load Adjustment
Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Child lock
- Country of Origin
- Cutlery Holder
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash
This wash cycle provides a gentle wash for delicate items
- Digital display
- H81.5cm x W59.8cm x D55cm
- Dishwasher Size
- Drying System
- Residual Heat
- Drying performance
Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
Based on the drying cycle of the standard cotton programme at full load. Actual energy consumption per cycle will depend on how the appliance is used.
- Energy Rating
Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption
Estimated Annual Energy Consumption
How much electricity the item would use over a year
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption
Estimated Annual Water Consumption
The amount of water used in litres per year, based on 220 standard washing cycles for cotton programs at 60°C and 40°C at full and partial load. Actual water consumption will depend on how the appliance is used.
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Model name / number
- S515T80D1G Integrated Dishwasher
- Noise Level
How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs/Settings
- Overflow protection
An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place Settings
A complete set of items provided for one person at a meal
- Program Sequence Indicator
Program Sequence Indicator
Tells you the progress of your washing/drying cycle
- Quick wash
Speedy programme when you need items cleaned quickly
- Quiet Mark
- Rinse Aid Indicator
- Salt Level Indicator
- Time remaining indicator
Time remaining indicator
Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance
Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Delivery from 3 working days (lead time and available slots vary by postcode; exclusions apply)
- Express UK Delivery
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- This item is not available for Click & collect
- This item is not available for Collect+
- How to return an item
- More about delivery & returns