Neff U14M42N5GB Built-In Double Oven, Stainless Steel
Energy efficient, striking in detail and intuitive, the U14M42N5GB Built-In Double Oven seamlessly fits in with the interior of your kitchen, whilst enhancing results with your cooking. Complete with fascia printing, mechanical controls, multi-functional settings and a self-cleaning system, this oven has the capabilities to assist you when cooking for a large party of guests or roasts.
The two cavities have a range of cooking possibilities to match your requirements. The top cavity has a capacity of 35 litres and presents two operational modes, whilst the main cavity has a capacity of 66 litres and gives you 6 different cooking methods to choose from.
Simultaneous cooking has never been much simpler thanks to CircoTherm technology. This outstanding hot-air system is able to simultaneously bake and roast foods in the cavity on three levels without compromising results and transferring flavours of each food.
Maintaining a beautifully clean oven can be a thankless task at times, CeramiClean reduces the amount of time that you would spend cleaning the cavity, self-cleaning itself so that you don't have to. Absorbing and oxidising grease particles, the liners on the back and roof of the cavity collect and burn any deposits from your food, meaning that you only need to quickly wipe the surface.
The design of the U14M42N5GB seamlessly fits into any kitchen worktop, complimenting the interior fantastically. The bevelled glass fascia shimmers and is easy to clean, the silver display EasyClock offers distinction of the cooking time, whereas the bar handle and 'U-form' door design reflect an alluring and elegant symmetrical system.
- Amperage Information The maximum current in amperes the switch will carry continuously. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Aperture needed Information The size of the hole needed for the appliance to fit
- H872mm x W560mm x D550mm
- Appliance Width
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- Child lock
- Country of Origin
- H88.8cm x W59.5cm x D55cm
- Door Glazing Information Thicker glass in your oven door means more heat is contained inside and keeps the exterior door surface cool to the touch.
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Second oven B / Main oven A
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Grill Fuel Type
- Half Grill
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Lining Type
- Lining Type
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Microwave Function
- Minute Minder
- Model name / number
- U14M42N5GB Built-In Double Oven
- Number of Shelves
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Delivery from 3 working days (lead time and available slots vary by postcode; exclusions apply)
- Next day delivery to selected areas
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old cooker for reuse or recycling.
The charge for this service includes:
- Disconnection of your old appliance (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing electricity supply within 1.5m of the installation
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence
Built-in (or integrated) washing machines, washer dryers and dishwashers offer a sleek and unobtrusive look