Neff U16E74N3GB Double Electric Oven, Stainless Steel
The Neff U16E74N3GB is a high quality double oven that offers modern styling in a stainless steel finish that will complement your kitchen beautifully.
Its elegant retractable soft eject controls, 'U' form door design and revolution handles are colour coordinated with the metallic control panel and the oven has excellent visibility, thanks to its extra-wide viewing windows.
Illuminated function and clear text display make operation a breeze and a heating up indicator and temperature proposal indicator keep you in control at all times.
Inside is the Circotherm cooking system, smooth enamel floor and walls plus CeramiClean roof and back liners that provides a hassle-free solution to cleaning up after the Sunday roast. The Circotherm system uses a powerful fan to draw in air from the oven interior. This forced air system means lower temperatures can be used and little or no pre-heating is required. The method is ideal for roasting, batch baking and hot air grilling. Neff introduced Circotherm to the UK over 30 years ago and it remains one of the very best cooking systems around.
Other cooking functions include:
- Top/bottom heat
- Bottom heat
- Full surface grill
- Defrost setting
- Low temperature
With 4 shelf positions and triple glazed glass doors. Also includes 1x telescopic rails in main oven, 1x full width enamel tray, 1x high/low wire shelf, 3x anti-tip flat wire shelves and a 'Recipes and Tips' cook book. Requires 32 amps power setting and cooker point connection.
Available to view in our shops.
This product is available to view in most of our shops. Please call your local branch to find out if it's currently on display. Click here to find your closest John Lewis.
- Amperage Information The maximum current in amperes the switch will carry continuously. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Appliance Width
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- H88.8 x W59.4 x D55cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Stainless steel
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Lining Type
- Partially catalytic
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Next Day Delivery Information We offer next working day delivery of appliances in selected areas. See our delivery information page for conditions
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Top / bottom heat setting
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Delivery from 3 working days (lead time and available slots vary by postcode; exclusions apply)
- Next day delivery to selected areas
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old cooker for reuse or recycling.
The charge for this service includes:
- Disconnection of your old appliance (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing electricity supply within 1.5m of the installation
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal and disposal of all packaging