Neff U17M42N3GB Double Built-Under Electric Oven, Stainless Steel
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
The Neff U17M42N3GB is a high quality double oven that offers modern styling in a stainless steel finish that will complement your kitchen.
Its elegant retractable controls, 'U' form door design and bar handles are colour coordinated with the metallic control panel and the oven has excellent visibility, thanks to its extra-wide viewing windows.
Inside is the Circotherm cooking system, smooth enamel floor and walls plus CeramiClean roof and back liners that provides a hassle-free solution to cleaning up after the Sunday roast. The Circotherm system uses a powerful fan to draw in air from the oven interior. This forced air system means lower temperatures can be used and little or no pre-heating is required. The method is ideal for roasting, batch baking and hot air grilling. Neff introduced Circotherm to the UK over 30 years ago and it remains one of the very best cooking systems around.
Other cooking functions include:
- Top/bottom heat
- Bottom heat
- Large area grill
- Thermo grill
- Defrost setting
- Hot air
- Circo roasting
With 4 shelf positions and glazed glass doors. Also includes 1 x universal pan, 2 x baking and roasting shelf cranked, 1 x insert grid and a cook book. Requires 20 amps power setting and cooker point connection.
- Appliance Width
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- H71.7 x W59.4 x D55cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Stainless steel
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Lining Type
- Partially catalytic
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Double Built-Under
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Medium / Large
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Top / bottom heat setting
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Delivery within 4 working days. Exceptions and longer lead times may apply to some postal areas.
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence
Built-in (or integrated) washing machines, washer dryers and dishwashers offer a sleek and unobtrusive look