Nespresso Citiz and Milk Coffee Machine by KRUPS
The stylish retro-modern design of the Nespresso Citiz and Milk Coffee Machine from Krups boasts a compact and intuitive design. Fitted with an Aeroccino, you can easily create both hot and cold milk recipes for perfect barista style coffee.
Nespresso’s patented extraction system delivers up to 19 bar pressure at precise temperature. Thermoblock technology - the process which heats the water as required, ensures fresh water at the perfect temperature whilst reducing the chance of scaling.
Maintenance is easy with the automatic ejection of the used capsules in a 10 capsule container, so you don’t have to empty the container every time you use the machine. A removable 1L water tank ensures you can cater for friends and family easily. An energy saving mode is on hand and provides peace of mind.
Comes complete with free welcome box of Nespresso capsules and instructions for joining the Nespresso Club, where you can order new capsules easily and quickly over the phone or online.
- Automatic or Manual
- Coffee Type Information Type of coffee used in this machine
- Cup Warmer
- H27.7 x W23.7 x D37.2cm
- Filter Included
- Milk Functionality Information Some coffee machines feature milk frothers. Automatic milk frothers do all the work for you when you select your drink, you just need to keep the milk supply topped up. Manual systems use heated steam and a wand to froth the milk.
- Model name / number
- Removable Reservoir
- Types of coffee produced
- Espresso, Latte, Cappucino, Flat white, Americano
- Water Pressure
- 19 bar
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Friday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Make room for the aroma with a new coffee maker