Nespresso Expert Coffee Machine by KRUPS, Matt Black
Intuitive and versatile, the Nespresso Expert Coffee Machine by KRUPS allows you to add a personal touch to your coffee so it's just right for you.
Thermoblock system The patented Thermoblock system quickly heats water to the optimal temperature for consistently hot coffee with less limescale, from the first to the last cup. With 4 adjustable cup sizes and 3 temperature settings that can be selected via the ergonomic rotary dial, you can be sure to create a coffee to suit any personal taste.
Bluetooth smart technology
By pairing your machine to the Nespresso App on your smartphone, you can gain access to new personalised coffee sizes, simplified machine care and assistance, and other advanced features. You can even change your coffee settings, save your preferred recipes, schedule your next morning brew, and make sure you never run out of capsules thanks to an LED alert that lets you know when you're running low.
Inspired by the world of baristas, the Nespresso Expert has been cleverly designed in a shape that sits flat against the wall, adding a professional touch to any kitchen. Its intelligent user interface, coffee outlet and rotating dials are all finished in sleek brushed aluminium.
- Automatic or Manual
- Coffee Type Information Type of coffee used in this machine
- Nespresso Capsules
- Country of Origin
- Cup Warmer
- H22.3cm x W28.7cm x L38.5cm
- Filter Included
- Stainless steel
- Milk Functionality Information Some coffee machines feature milk frothers. Automatic milk frothers do all the work for you when you select your drink, you just need to keep the milk supply topped up. Manual systems use heated steam and a wand to froth the milk.
- Model name / number
- Removable Reservoir
- Types of coffee produced
- Ristretto, Espresso, Lungo, Americano
- Water Pressure
- 19 bar
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Make room for the aroma with a new coffee maker