Nespresso Inissia Coffee Machine by Magimix
Compact and simple to use, the Nespresso Inissia Coffee Machine by Magimix offers a perfect barista style coffee every time, thanks to simple, one touch operation and easy to use Nespresso pods.
Nespresso’s patented extraction system delivers up to 19 bar pressure at precise temperature. Thermoblock technology - the process which heats the water as required, ensures fresh water at the perfect temperature whilst reducing the chance of scaling. Innovative Nespresso capsules contain the perfect amount of freshly roasted and ground coffee and you can automatically adjust the amount of water being used to suit your cup size.
Maintenance is easy with the automatic ejection of the used capsules in a capsule container, so you don’t have to empty the container every time you use the machine. A removable 0.7L water tank ensures you can cater for friends and family easily. An energy saving mode is on hand and provides peace of mind.
With 3 year Nespresso Home Collection and Repair guarantee for complete peace of mind.
- Automatic or Manual
- Coffee Type Information Type of coffee used in this machine
- Country of Origin
- Cup Warmer
- H23 x W12 x D32.1cm
- Filter Included
- Stainless steel
- Milk Functionality Information Some coffee machines feature milk frothers. Automatic milk frothers do all the work for you when you select your drink, you just need to keep the milk supply topped up. Manual systems use heated steam and a wand to froth the milk.
- Model name / number
- Removable Reservoir
- Types of coffee produced
- Espresso, Americano
- Water Pressure
- 19 bar
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Wednesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Make room for the aroma with a new coffee maker