Nespresso M190 CitiZ and Milk Coffee Machine by Magimix, Black
Like your design with a smart industrial influence? You'll love the Magimix M190 CitiZ & Milk.
Oh, and did we mention it makes a perfect espresso too?
The Magimix M190 CitiZ and Milk coffee machine uses Nespresso coffee capsules for great tasting, hassle-free espresso. There are automatic and programmable settings for cup size making operation a breeze, while the integrated aeroccino frothing device makes for great cappuccinos and lattes.
The M190 CitiZ has a 19 bar high pressure pump and thermoblock heating element for the optimum water temperature and pressure for great tasting espresso. Nespresso coffee capsules are easy to load and once they’ve been used, they are automatically ejected into a container, which can be removed.
Finally, the machine turns itself off automatically 30 minutes after it was last used.
Comes complete with 16 Nespresso capsules and instructions for joining the Nespresso Club, where you can order new capsules easily and quickly over the phone or online.
- Automatic or Manual
- 1L - 4 cups
- Coffee Type Information Type of coffee used in this machine
- Cup Warmer
- H27.7 x W23.7 x D37.2cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Filter Included
- Gifts by Interest
- Gifts for Coffee Lovers
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 3 years
- Milk Functionality Information Some coffee machines feature milk frothers. Automatic milk frothers do all the work for you when you select your drink, you just need to keep the milk supply topped up. Manual systems use heated steam and a wand to froth the milk.
- Model name / number
- Removable Reservoir
- Types of coffee produced
- Espresso, Latte, Cappucino, Flat white, Americano
- Water Pressure
- 19 bar
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy