Nespresso Pixie Automatic Coffee Machine and Aeroccino by KRUPS, Stainless Steel
Product informationThis Krups Pixie automatic coffee maker boasts a compact and intuitive design, finished in a stylish chrome. You’ll get your cup of coffee quicker too - in just 25 seconds - thanks to new fast-heating thermoblock technology.
The Aeroccino is also included, an amazingly simple way of creating creamy hot or cold milk froth and warm milk for lattes, enabling you to enjoy many different coffee recipes.
The Pixie uses easy-to-load Nespresso coffee capsules for great tasting, hassle-free espresso, with 2 cup sizes and the automatic flow stop function making operation a breeze.
Thanks to its power save mode, the machine turns itself off automatically 9 minutes after it was last used, reducing the Pixie’s carbon footprint by 30%.
Other product highlights:
- Interactive lights with LEDs
- Metal handle
- Aluminium side panels
- Water level detection
- 10 used capsules container
- Foldable drip tray
- Cable storage
Comes complete with 16 Nespresso capsules and instructions for joining the Nespresso Club, where you can order new capsules easily and quickly over the phone or online.
- Automatic or Manual
- 1L - 4 cups; Aeroccino 250ml hot milk (130ml milk froth)
- Coffee Type Information Type of coffee used in this machine
- Cup Warmer
- H23.5 x W11.1 x D32.6mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Filter Included
- Milk Functionality Information Some coffee machines feature milk frothers. Automatic milk frothers do all the work for you when you select your drink, you just need to keep the milk supply topped up. Manual systems use heated steam and a wand to froth the milk.
- Model name / number
- Removable Reservoir
- Types of coffee produced
- Espresso, Latte, Cappucino, Flat white, Americano
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Make room for the aroma with a new coffee maker