Nespresso U Coffee Machine by KRUPS
This Krups automatic coffee maker boasts a compact and intuitive design. You’ll get your cup of coffee quicker too - in just 25 seconds - thanks to new fast-heating thermoblock technology.
This stylish machine uses easy-to-load Nespresso coffee capsules for great tasting, hassle-free espresso, with 2 cup sizes and an anti drip function making operation a breeze.
Thanks to its power save mode; the machine turns itself off automatically 9 minutes after it was last used. An adjustable water tank base can fit on either the side or the back of this machine to fit the available space you have. A handy used capsule container collects the used pods making cleaning effortless.
Comes complete with 16 Nespresso capsules and instructions for joining the Nespresso Club, where you can order new capsules easily and quickly over the phone or online.
- Coffee Type Information Type of coffee used in this machine
- Cup Warmer
- H25.1 x W11.5 x D36.9cm (water tank on the back)
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Filter Included
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 3 years
- Milk Functionality Information Some coffee machines feature milk frothers. Automatic milk frothers do all the work for you when you select your drink, you just need to keep the milk supply topped up. Manual systems use heated steam and a wand to froth the milk.
- Model name / number
- Nespresso U
- Removable Reservoir
- Types of coffee produced
- Espresso, Americano
- Water Pressure
- 19 bar
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Make room for the aroma with a new coffee maker