Product code: 35742493
- Durable, water-resistant bottom
- Spacious main compartment
- Ventilated compartment handles wet and dry shoes or clothes
- Dual handles can be closed together for easy carrying
- Removable, adjustable padded shoulder strap
- Quick grab handle at the side for an easy alternative carrying option
A convenient, durable duffel bag from Nike.
Keep organised with the interior pockets and shoe compartments. The 600D fabric is water-resistant polyester with a densely woven design creating a durable, heavyweight material.
- L51 x W25.5cm x H28cm
- 100% textile
- Sport & Fitness Activity
- Gym, Training & Fitness
Now a global super brand, Nike started from humble beginnings in 1950s America. A college track coach named Bill Bowerman, and an athlete named Phil Knight, combined their skills and knowledge to bring innovation to the world of running shoes.
One of these innovations was inspired by Bill Bowerman’s waffle iron. Bowerman realised that by creating gridded grip on the soles of their shoes, the shoe would have greater traction yet still propel the runner forward.
From the start, Nike recognised the significant correlation between equipment and performance. They carry this guiding principle through all of their products, whether that’s the football kit for the Brazilian national team, golfing gear for Tiger Woods or your running shoes.
The brand continues to seek new and innovative ways to develop superior athletic products; this can be seen in the technology worked into improving your running experience with Nike+ products.More from Nike
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery available
- From £7.50
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
|Europe (Non EU)||£7.50|
|Rest of World||£10.00|