Product code: 35364201
- Nike Flex fabric stretches with your body.
- Side perforations enhance breathability.
- Elastic waistband with an internal drawcord customises the fit.
- Drawcord has a repeat Nike Running trademark print.
- Zippered pocket on the right-back hip has a vapor barrier to help keep items dry.
- Hand pockets in the side seams and an additional drop-in pocket at the back-left hip provide extra storage for small items.
- 9” inseam
Feel cool and supported with these Flex 9" Running Shorts from Nike.
- 100% polyester
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable
Brand information & size guide
Now a global super brand, Nike started from humble beginnings in 1950s America. A college track coach named Bill Bowerman, and an athlete named Phil Knight, combined their skills and knowledge to bring innovation to the world of running shoes.
One of these innovations was inspired by Bill Bowerman’s waffle iron. Bowerman realised that by creating gridded grip on the soles of their shoes, the shoe would have greater traction yet still propel the runner forward.
From the start, Nike recognised the significant correlation between equipment and performance. They carry this guiding principle through all of their products, whether that’s the football kit for the Brazilian national team, golfing gear for Tiger Woods or your running shoes.
The brand continues to seek new and innovative ways to develop superior athletic products; this can be seen in the technology worked into improving your running experience with Nike+ products.
|NIKE SIZE||CHEST (in./cm)||WAIST (in./cm)||HIPS (in./cm)|
|XS||< 35"/<88cm||< 29"/< 73cm||< 35"/< 88cm|
The measurements shown on the size chart are body measurements. These are average measurements for guidance to determine which size is right for you.
More from Nike