Nike Pro Indy Sports Bra, Black
Product informationThe Nike Pro Indy Sports Bra is soft and lightweight, offering limitless movement.
- Impact Level Information Low impact is suitable for yoga, pilates and walking. Medium is perfect for dancing, cycling and rowing. High impact provides support for running, aerobics, and martial arts. We recommend a higher level of support if your cup size is a D or higher.
- Top Style
- Non Wired
Now a global super brand, Nike started from humble beginnings in 1950s America. A college track coach named Bill Bowerman, and an athlete named Phil Knight, combined their skills and knowledge to bring innovation to the world of running shoes.
One of these innovations was inspired by Bill Bowerman’s waffle iron. Bowerman realised that by creating gridded grip on the soles of their shoes, the shoe would have greater traction yet still propel the runner forward.
From the start, Nike recognised the significant correlation between equipment and performance. They carry this guiding principle through all of their products, whether that’s the football kit for the Brazilian national team, golfing gear for Tiger Woods or your running shoes.
The brand continues to seek new and innovative ways to develop superior athletic products; this can be seen in the technology worked into improving your running experience with Nike+ products.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Friday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Friday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Daily next/named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Friday from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from Friday