Nikon Coolpix AW110 Waterproof Camera, HD 1080p, 16MP, 5x Optical Zoom, GPS, 3” Screen
Designed to capture and share all the action, on land or in water, the Coolpix AW110 is just as prepared for challenges and adventure as you are. Waterproof, shockproof, dustproof and freeze-proof, it is perfect for capturing outdoor pursuits all year round.
Use the built-in Wi-Fi to share your experiences as they happen, while built-in GPS, electronic compass and world map allow you to geotag your images, orientate yourself and track your route when on the move. The highly sensitive 16-megapixel CMOS sensor and dedicated low light modes combine to deliver stunning results in bright sunlight, at night or down to depths of 18 meters underwater. The camera is shockproof from heights of up to 2 meters and its large, stunningly bright OLED screen offers clear visibility in any situation.
- Robust build: water- shock- and freeze-proof. Waterproof to depths of 18m, shockproof from heights of up to 2m and freeze-proof for temperatures down to -10°C.
- Built-in Wi-Fi: transfer your high-quality images and movies directly to your smart device ready for uploading on to your favourite social media. You can also use your smart device as a remote control for the camera – handy for self-portraits.
- Back-illuminated 16-megapixel CMOS image sensor: increases the amount of light that each pixel receives, improving sensitivity and reducing noise for superb performance in any light.
- NIKKOR wide-angle 5x zoom lens: offers outstanding precision and sharp resolution (35mm equivalent: 28-140mm).
- Large 3-inch 614k-dot OLED screen: with superior brightness and impressive colour rendering, thanks to OLED technology, this large screen offers excellent visibility and sharp contrast, even underwater or in direct sunlight.
- Built-in GPS and electronic compass: record the exact location (latitude and longitude) of an image as a ‘geotag’ in the image data (EXIF). You can also retrace your route via computer or use the compass to check your orientation.
- World map display: use this handy reference tool to see where you took your pictures or view the routes saved in your GPS log records.
- Altimeter: record the exact altitude at which you take a shot using the built-in altimeter (range: -300m to 4500m). When underwater, a Hydro-barometer measures your depth (range: 0 to -20 m).
- Anti-blur technology: automatically counters blurred images in four different ways. Hybrid VR (Lens-shift and Motion Blur Reduction) reduces the effect of camera shake.
- High ISO (up to 3200) light sensitivity reduces the risk of blurred images with fast-moving subjects or in low light. Best Shot Selector (BSS) automatically selects the sharpest of up to 10 sequential shots.
- Dedicated light modes: deliver superb results in any light, even without a tripod. Used in combination with Auto HDR, Backlight scene mode offers impressive tonal detail in any situation. Night Portrait mode delivers beautifully detailed night scenes and indoor portraits. Night Landscape mode: allows you to shoot sharp images at low ISO.
- High speed continuous shooting: capture the action at a fast 8fps with a maximum of 6 frames.
- Full HD movie recording with stereo sound: optical zoom and autofocus are available during recording. Options to film in slow or fast motion, using recording speeds from 15 to 120 fps. Features a built-in HDMI connector with HDMI-CEC support for output to an HDTV.
- Easy Panorama 360°/180°: lets you pan vertically or horizontally to create dynamic panoramas. Simply press the shutter and sweep the camera in front of you for stunning shots of expansive landscapes or colourful underwater worlds.
- Action Control: makes it easy to operate the camera even when underwater or wearing gloves. Activated via a dedicated button on the side of the camera.
- Underwater mode: automatically adjusts the camera’s white balance setting to capture underwater scenes just as you see them.
Take care of your new camera with one of our cases. Click here to view the range.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Approx 250 shots per charge
- Camera Type
- Digital Compact
- Hi-Speed USB
- H75 x W173 x D145 mm
- Direct printing Information Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- PictBridge, DPOF
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Image Stabilisation Information Irons out blur and shake, so your shots are super-sharp
- Lens Size Information Also known as focal length, this is the distance from the sensor and the optical centre of the lens when focused to infinity
- 5.0-25.0mm (angle of view equivalent to that of 28-140mm lens in 35mm  format)
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum ISO Rating Information Defines the sensor's light sensitivity and, thus, performance in low-light settings
- Memory Card Type
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Supply
- EN-EL12 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (supplied), MH-65 Battery Charger (supplied)
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Sensor Type
- Shooting Modes
- Sweep Panorama
- Touch Screen
- Video Resolution
- 1080p HD video
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.