Nikon Coolpix P520 Bridge Camera, HD 1080p, 18.1MP, 42x Optical Zoom, GPS, 3.2” Screen
The Nikon CoolPix P520 is more than an all-round camera - with its optical super-zoom and advanced sensor it’s a complete bridge system in a compact package. An integrated GPS also makes geotagging your shots easy, perfect for more intrepid snappers who want to remember what happened where. Its Full HD video recording, quick autofocus and continuous shooting mode ensure you’ll always capture the moment.
- The P520 features an exceptional 42x optical-zoom and precision engineered 24-1000mm NIKKOR wide-angle lens for unrivalled clarity and detail.
- Back illuminated 18.1 megapixel CMOS image sensor increases the amount of light that each pixel receives, improving sensitivity and reducing noise for superb performance in any light.
- Auto HDR mode captures images with beautiful tones in any situation. The P520 combines shots taken at different exposures during a single shutter release to create an image rich in colour range.
- Connect the optional WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter (available separately) and wirelessly transfer photos to your smartphone, tablet or any compatible Wi-Fi enabled device. Use your smartphone to instantly upload your shots to the web or email them to a friend. Install Nikon's free Wireless Mobile Adapter Utility and remotely control the P520: see what the camera sees from your smartphone or tablet.
- A large 3.2-inch tilting LCD screen offers vivid colour reproduction, sharp contrast and clear viewing. The anti-reflective coating makes getting around menus easy - even in bright sunlight.
- Enjoy Full HD (1080p) movie recording at the touch of the dedicated movie button.
- Create a 3D image of any still subject to be played back on 3D-capable TVs and computers. The camera combines two images taken from different positions; the second shot is taken automatically when the camera detects that you are in the right position.
- Lens-shift Vibration Reduction helps keep the shot steady, even if your hands are not. Say goodbye to blurry photos, shaky videos and tripods. The image stabilisation on this camera is Lens Only.
- Easy Panorama 360°/180° allows you to pan vertically or horizontally to create dynamic panoramas.
- Includes: strap, battery, charger, USB cable, A/V cable and ViewNX software.
Take care of your new camera with one of our cases. Click here to view the range.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- 200 shots per charge
- Camera Type
- Digital Bridge
- Hi-Speed USB, Video output (PAL/ NTSC) (integrated with USB terminal), HDMI mini output (HDMI-CEC compatible)
- H84.1 x W125.2 x D101.6mm
- Direct printing Information Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- 1 year guarantee included.
- Image Stabilisation Information Irons out blur and shake, so your shots are super-sharp
- Internal Memory
- Lens Size Information Also known as focal length, this is the distance from the sensor and the optical centre of the lens when focused to infinity
- 4.3-180mm (angle of view equivalent to that of 24-1000 mm lens in 35mm  format)
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum ISO Rating Information Defines the sensor's light sensitivity and, thus, performance in low-light settings
- Memory Card Type
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Supply
- One Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL5 (supplied), AC Adapter EH-69P and plug adapter (supplied)
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Sensor Type
- Shooting Modes
- Sweep Panorama
- Touch Screen
- Video Resolution
- 1080p HD video
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Wednesday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Wednesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Daily next/named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.