Nikon D7500 DSLR Camera with AF-S 18-140mm VR Lens, 20.9 MP, 4K UHD, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3.2" Tiltable Touch Screen, Black
For professional DSLR quality results in a powerful, versatile, fully-connected camera, look no further than the highly sophisticated D7500. It offers flagship DX picture quality for truly stunning images, expanding the creative possibilities for passionate photographers. Supremely fast, with exceptional autofocus precision and astonishing light sensitivity, it'll capture incredible results in any setting. 4K UHD resolution takes your high definition movies to the next level, while a full suite of connections including Bluetooth makes it simple to share your work wirelessly. With a tough, weather-sealed body and a tilting touch screen for shooting from inventive angles, it's built to go with you anywhere. Everything about the D7500 is designed to help you achieve the shot of a lifetime.
Flagship DSLR Picture Quality
A 20.9MP DX format sensor delivers sparklingly crisp, high definition images with rich tonal gradations. The EXPEED 5 processing engine reduces fine noise and ensures remarkable quality across the entire ISO range. At 100-51,200 ISO, extendable up to a staggering 1,640,000 equivalent, you'll be capturing superb images in the lowest light conditions, for beautiful night scenes. A 180K pixel metering sensor combines with Advanced Scene Recognition system to superbly balance contrast and finesse shots with small or fast-moving subjects.
Exceptional Burst Shooting
At 8 frames per second continuous shooting, you'll never miss that split-second composition of perfection. You can capture up to 50 frames in lossless RAW format, or 100 JPEGs from a single high-speed burst of shots.
The D7500's autofocus is all about extreme precision. A 51-point AF system locks onto your subject and keeps it in sharp definition, even if the only illumination is moonlight. Group Area AF mode enhances detection and tracking if your subject is small or fast moving; a superb feature for wildlife or sports photography.
Ultra High Definition Movies
Take your movie footage to the next level with 4K UHD resolution. Shooting at 30p, the moving image is hyper-detailed and super smooth. Or choose 1080p HD at 50 or 60p frame rate. An HDMI out exports your work in pure and uncompressed form, and the brand's Electronic Vibration Reduction reduces camera shake when shooting hand-held. Generate time-lapse footage in-camera to turn street scenes or elemental displays into dramatic high-speed sequences.
Turn your images into artistic masterpieces with next-generation Picture Controls and a collection of Image Effects – the latter can even be applied to photos and videos in real time. Preserve the details in highlights and shadows, even when the scene includes moving subjects with Active D-lighting and set white balance simply by selecting the area of the frame that should be white.
Connect your DSLR to your Smartphone wirelessly with Nikon Snapbridge. Bluetooth low energy technology keeps the D7500 linked to your smart device at all times for instant image distribution. Quickly and easily share by email, texting or posting online, wherever you are – no hotspot needed. You can share your photographs on the move, or use a Smartphone or tablet to control your camera.
Tilt & Touch Screen
The D7500 boasts a 3.2" rear monitor that tilts for shooting from high viewpoints and inventive angles, with touch operability to command AF and shutter release functions.
Distinguished, Durable Design
With an intuitive command dial and multi-selector it's easy to adjust settings as you shoot. A deep grip feels at one with your hand, and it's tough too: a weather-sealed body protects against dust and moisture, so you've the confidence to take the D7500 on all your assignments.
Versatile Zoom Lens
This camera is supplied with the Nikon AF-S 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR DX Zoom lens; a powerful lens with a broad range of focal lengths, from wide-angle to telephoto. Nikon's Vibration Reduction compensates for camera shake up to a shutter speed equivalent to 4 stops faster, while an ED element and an aspherical element deliver superior quality images with sharp definition. Its Silent Wave Motor allows for exceptionally quiet autofocusing, perfect when not wanting to disturb wildlife or when shooting dynamic video. Compact and lightweight, such a flexible lens is the perfect choice to take anywhere.
Lenses & Cases
One of the biggest advantages of this camera is the sheer shooting flexibility on offer. You can use additional lenses to take wide-angle, telephoto, or close-up shots to suit just about any situation. The shorter the focal length (measured in mm), the wider the view will be – the longer the focal length, the more telescopic the picture. With a selection of interchangeable lenses at your disposal, the creative possibilities are endless. Click here to browse our selection.
Note: Please check the compatibility with your camera.
- Accessories Included
- Nikon AF-S 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR DX Zoom Lens, DK-28 Rubber Eyecup, BF-1B Body Cap, EN-EL15a Rechargeable Li-ion Battery, MH-25a Battery Charger, DK-5 Eyepiece Cap, AN-DC3 BK Strap, E20 USB Cable
- Autofocus Information This feature fixes onto the main subject and enhances focus on a snap's hot spots
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- 950 shots approx.
- Battery Size & Number
- EN-EL15a Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- Built In Flash
- Camera Type
- Digital SLR
- Care instructions
- Included in packaging
- HDMI, USB, Audio In, Audio Out
- Continuous Shooting Speed Information The amount of frames per second that can be shot in continuous shooting mode
- 8 fps
- H10.4 x W13.55 x D7.25cm (Body Only)
- Direct printing Information Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- Tilting TFT Touch-Sensitive LCD
- Face Detection Information Automatically detects faces and optimises focus, so they're the main subject/s of a snap
- File Formats
- Stlls: JPEG, RAW. Movies: MOV, MP4
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this may already be consumed by pre-installed data.
- Image Megapixels
- Image Stabilisation Information Irons out blur and shake, so your shots are super-sharp
- Lens Aperture Information Measures the lens' light exposure and, thus, depth of field
- Lens Size Information Also known as focal length, this is the distance from the sensor and the optical centre of the lens when focused to infinity
- Lens Type Information Whether it zoom, wide-angle or telephoto, different lens types serve different purposes
- Nikon AF-S G ED VR DX Lens
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum ISO Rating Information Defines the sensor's light sensitivity and, thus, performance in low-light settings
- Memory Card Type
- SD, SDHC (UHS-I compliant), SDXC (UHS-I compliant)
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Night recording Information Ability to record at night or in complete darkness by using built-in infrared illumination
- Power Supply
- Rechargeable Battery
- Red-Eye Reduction Information Shuts outs red-eye in portraits and group photos
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Self Timer Information Lets you run into your own pictures by delaying it being taken by a few seconds after the shutter is pressed
- Sensor Size
- 23.5mm x 15.7mm
- Sensor Type
- DX, CMOS
- Shooting Modes
- Auto Modes (Auto; Auto, Flash Off), Scene Modes (16), Special Effects Modes (10), Programmed Auto With Flexible Program (P), Shutter-Priority Auto (S), Aperture-Priority Auto (A) Manual (M), U1 (User Settings 1), U2 (User Settings 2)
- Shutter Speeds Information The amount of time is takes for the shutter to open and close. High speed lets you freeze action completely, slower ones allow motion blur
- 1/8000 to 30sec, in steps of 1/3 or 1/2 EV, Bulb, Time, X250
- Smile Detection
- Sweep Panorama
- Touch Screen
- Tripod Thread Information Lets you attach a tripod to the camera's frame
- Video Resolution
- 3840 x 2160 (4K UHD)
- Viewfinder Information The interface you look through to compose and focus your picture
- Eye-Level Pentaprism Single-Lens Reflex Viewfinder
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- 640g (Body Only)
- Wi-Fi enabled
- Zoom (digital) Information Enlarges video captured by the optical zoom and makes it seem even closer
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Friday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Friday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.