Nikon FX 14-24mm f/2.8G ED AF-S Standard Lens
Product informationThe Nikon 14-24mm combines extreme wide-angle with a lightning fast aperture for more responsive shooting. Built to deliver edge-to-edge sharpness in all conditions, this professional-grade lens resists distortions like flare and ghosting. The revolutionary Silent Wave Motor focuses more smoothly, and in near-silence, while a handy command dial keeps total control right at your fingertips.
- Constant maximum aperture of f/2.8 at all focal lengths.
- Enhanced optical formulas, engineered to produce exceptional sharpness, contrast and colour, render outstanding image integrity.
- ED (Extra-low dispersion) glass elements minimize chromatic aberration to deliver stunning sharpness and contrast.
- Aspherical lenses including large-diameter PGM element eliminate various types of lens aberration even at the widest aperture.
- Nano Crystal Coat virtually eliminates internal lens element reflections, effectively reducing ghosting and flare.
- High-performance Nikon Super Integrated Coating offers superior color reproduction, while minimizing ghosting and flare.
- IF (Internal Focusing) enables focusing without changing the length of lens barrel.
- Nikon’s exclusive Silent Wave Motor for fast, quiet autofocus operation.
- Rounded diaphragm opening (9 blades) makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural.
- 0.28 m/0.9ft closest focusing distance with focal length 18-24mm.
- M/A mode enables instant switching from autofocus to manual focus, even during AF servo operation, with virtually no time lag.
- Dedicated flower-shaped lens hood effectively minimizes stray light.
- Lens barrel is built for comfortable holding while featuring a rugged design; zoom and focusing rings provide smooth operation.
- Engineered to Nikon professional DSLR standards to effectively resist dust and moisture.
- Soft pouch CL-M3 included.
Compatible with Nikon FX and DX formats.
- Angle of View Information The amount of the scene the lens can take in
- Maximum Angle of View (DX-format) 90° Minimum Angle of View (DX-format) 61° Maximum Angle of View (FX-format) 114° Minimum Angle of View (FX-format) 84°
- Autofocus Motor Information Built-In autofocus engine to supplement your camera
- Yes, Silent Wave Motor
- Camera Type
- Digital SLR
- Diaphragm Blades Information The amount of blades used to create the aperture
- L131.5 x Dia.98mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Equivalent Focal Length Information Focal length when viewed through cameras with a cropped sensor
- Filter Thread (mm) Information Section inside the front that allows accessories like filters and hoods to be attached
- Focal Length Information The distance from the sensor and the optical centre of the lens when focused to infinity
- "14 - 24 mm "
- Image Stabilisation Information Irons out blur and shake, so your shots are super-sharp
- Lens Elements Information Amount of glass pieces that make up the lens
- Lens Groups Information Amount of compounds that make up the lens
- Lens Mount Information Type of camera fitting
- Nikon F
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum Aperture Information Measures the lens' light exposure and, thus, depth of field
- f/ 2.8
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio
- 0.15 x
- Minimum Aperture Information Measures the lens' light exposure and, thus, depth of field
- f/ 22
- Minimum Focus Distance Information The closest you can get to your subject without losing focus
- 0.9 ft. ( 0.28 m)
- Model name / number
- Nikon FX 14-24mm f/2.8G ED AF-S Standard Lens JAA801DA
- Sensor Format
- Tripod Collar Information Sometimes called a lens collar, this accessory lets the lens be mounted on a tripod
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.