Nikon FX 24-70mm f/2.8G ED AF-S Telephoto Lens
Product informationIncredible sharpness meets powerful zoom in one easy to use package. The Nikon FM 24-70mm features all-metal design for a rock solid feel during the longest shoots. Simple manual focus switching puts you in total control in any situation, while quiet, smooth auto-focusing is perfect for day-to-day photography.
- Constant maximum aperture of f/2.8 at all focal lengths.
- Enhanced optical formulas, engineered to produce exceptional sharpness, contrast and colour, render outstanding image integrity.
- ED (Extra-low dispersion) glass elements minimize chromatic aberration to deliver stunning sharpness and contrast.
- Aspherical lenses including large-diameter PGM element eliminate various types of lens aberration even at the widest aperture.
- Nano Crystal Coat virtually eliminates internal lens element reflections, effectively reducing ghosting and flare.
- High-performance Nikon Super Integrated Coating offers superior color reproduction, while minimizing ghosting and flare.
- IF (Internal Focusing) enables focusing without changing the length of lens barrel.
- Nikon’s exclusive Silent Wave Motor for fast, quiet autofocus operation.
- Rounded diaphragm opening (9 blades) makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural.
- 0.38 m/1.2 ft. closest focusing distance with focal length 35-50mm.
- Filter attachment size of 77mm.
- M/A mode enables instant switching from autofocus to manual focus, even during AF servo operation, with virtually no time lag.
- Dedicated flower-shaped lens hood effectively minimizes stray light.
- Lens barrel is built for comfortable holding while featuring a rugged design; zoom and focusing rings provide smooth operation.
- Engineered to Nikon professional D-SLR standards to effectively resist dust and moisture.
Compatible with Nikon FX and DX formats.
- L133 x Dia.83mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Lens Mount Information Type of camera fitting
- Nikon F
- Model name / number
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Monday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.