Nikon FX 600mm f/4G IF ED VR II AF-S Telephoto Lens
Fast aperture super telephoto lens, suitable for distant subjects in field sports, wildlife and surveillance. A new optical design delivers crisp, high contrast images and features ultra-quiet Autofocus performance, Vibration Reduction II to combat the effect of camera shake at slow shutter speeds, and practical close focusing capabilities. Designed for digital, this lens includes a Nano Crystal coating, ED glass and rounded diaphragm blades to produce images full of detail with excellent out of focus characteristics
- VR II (Vibration Reduction) offers effects equivalent to using a shutter speed 4 stops faster.
- Nano crystal coating reduces ghost and flare.
- A/M mode prevents accidental switching when using autofocus mode.
- Focus preset possible.
- Closest focusing distance: 5m.
- Excellent dust and water resistance with meniscus protective glass element.
- Trunk case included.
- L445 x Dia.166mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Lens Mount Information Type of camera fitting
- Nikon F
- Model name / number
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.