Nikon FX 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR AF-S Telephoto Lens
With a broad 80-400mm focal range and superior optical design, this lens is suited to a variety of subjects including wildlife, landscapes and sports. Nikon’s Vibration Reduction system lets you shoot at shutter speeds up to four stops slower for steady images at any focal length when shooting handheld. Four ED (Extra-low Dispersion) and one Super ED glass elements correct chromatic aberration and the kind of optical colour defects that can occur at longer focal lengths.
- FX-format telephoto zoom lens with 80-400mm focal range (120-600mm when used with a Nikon DX-format SLR).
- Superb optical performance: four ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements and one Super ED glass element help correct chromatic aberration and optical color defects, which can occur at longer focal lengths.
- Nano Crystal Coat greatly reduces ghosting and flare even in backlit situations.
- Vibration Reduction (VR) system with Normal, Active and Tripod modes. Minimizes camera shake and lets you shoot at shutter speeds up to four stops slower.
- Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables fast, quiet and accurate autofocus.
- Three focus modes: A/M (autofocus with manual override, AF priority), M/A (autofocus with manual override, manual priority) and M (manual focus).
- Lens barrel lock (when the barrel is collapsed at 80mm position) prevents the barrel extending under its weight when the lens is not in use.
- L203 x Dia.95.5mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Lens Mount Information Type of camera fitting
- Nikon F
- Model name / number
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Daily next/named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.