Product code: 82970614This versatile and easy-to-use Speedlight SB-700 is compatible with Nikon FX and DX format SLRs, as well as the Nikon Creative Lighting System. Incredibly intuitive to operate, it boasts a range of advanced functions that makes the quality and direction of light simple to manage. Three illumination patterns provide total control over flash coverage and the easily accessible A:B mode enables wireless control of multiple flash units too.
- Versatile I-TTL (intelligent TTL) Speedlight compatible with FX and DX format SLRs, and the Nikon Creative Lighting System.
- Multi-step power-zoom: covers a wide 24-120mm angle of view.
- Intuitive operation: the large, easy-to-read LCD screen and conveniently placed controls make it easy to adjust settings.
- Guide number: 25(EVEN)/28 (STD)/30 (CW) (FX-format, ISO 100, m, at 35mm). Maximum guide number: 38 (STD, FX-format, ISO 100, m, at 120mm).
- Centre-weighted, Even and Standard illumination patterns can be selected to match the shooting situation at hand.
- High-speed recycling time: approx. 2.5 seconds when using NiMH or alkaline batteries and approx. 3.5 seconds with lithium batteries.
- A:B mode for quick wireless control: allows control of the light ratios of A and B group Speedlight units.
- Firmware can be upgraded via the storage media in the attached camera.
- Automatic thermal protection system: warns of excessive heat build up during high intensity firing and delays recycling time if necessary.
- Automatic filter detection: Speedlight automatically adjusts the attached camera’s color temperature settings according to the color of the filter being used.
- AF-Assist illumination: covers focal length of 24-135mm*. Compatible with Multi-CAM3500 AF sensors.
- W71 x H126 x D104.5mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Model name / number
- Nikon SB-700 Speedlight Flash for Nikon FX and DX SLR's FSA03901
Unpackaged weight of the product
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches and Booths stores.
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days.
Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 4pm for delivery the next day.
You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
Named morning delivery by 10.30am, available 7 days a week. Order by 4pm for delivery the next morning.
- International Delivery
Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.